It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

^ banned for taking meds for which you have no prescription
Banned for withholding Malaria medicine until I do a war-crime for you.
Banned for passing on a fair deal.
^ banned for not telling Michael that the medication for malaria depends on the type and severity of the disease; furthermore, medical units already posses said medications in sufficient quantities
Banned for not just clarifying that there is no malaria outbreak. Ever since i drank a gallon of that Gin Tonic you sent me, i didn't get malaria regardless of how long i slept in the jungle.
Banned for extolling the virtues of pharmacological gin.
Banned for thinking that you could cure yourself by playing Gin Rummy.
Banned for helping to propagate the myth that gin is drinkable, when in fact it tastes like Grandmother's hanging basket and is a temporary cure for happiness.
Banned for finally saying it like it is.
^ banned to the era of prohibition forever... you would be happier there, apparently
Banned for licking baskets.

RetroCodger426: Banned for helping to propagate the myth that gin is drinkable, when in fact it tastes like Grandmother's hanging basket and is a temporary cure for happiness.
Banned for failing to lick baskets.
Banned for not making up your mind whether baskets should be licked.
Banned because it is a quantum basket exhibiting a superposition of licked states.

We won't find out which licking ban holds until we perform a measurement.
Banned for launching baskets into both slits.
^ banned for expounding upon what Mrs. Slocombe was talking about