It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I ban all 4 of you and myself for lingering on this subject.
Post edited June 29, 2024 by LegoDnD
^You are banned because you are suffering from banning diarrhoea.
^ banned for fingering a malingering lingering gingering
Banned for using words with ing so fucking much.
Post edited June 29, 2024 by JacobSlatter
^ banned for resorting to expletives, as you have neither the perspicacity, nor the vocabulary to debate otherwise
Banned for being wise about others.
Banned for being from Canada thus he probably contributes to Toronto being the trash panda capitol of the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKLKJ6Qv5LE
Banned for reminding me of the south park sexual harassment panda episode and extra banned for linking such cuteness.

Hooyaah: ^ banned for resorting to expletives, as you have neither the perspicacity, nor the vocabulary to debate otherwise
Banned for missing the self-deprecation in my earlier ban.
Banned because I should be reminding you of Big Gay Al just for the fact that in one of the South Park games, Big Gay Al sends you on a scavenger hunt to find all of his missing cats.... because yes, I know cat facts about games I never intend to own.

That's the most pawesomely cat thing about South Park
Banned for not giving equal noggin space to other animals besides cats.
Banned because watching videos of cats jumping out of boxes is why the internet was invented.
Banned for not giving DARPA it's due.
^Banned for fastening Moonraker with glue.
Banned for gluing your hand to your forehead.

JacobSlatter: Banned for missing the self-deprecation in my earlier ban.
Banned for confusing self-deprecation with hypocrisy.
Banned because she has her hand, in the shape of an L, on her forehead.