It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned for not knowing the difference between testicles and tentacles.... and for banning an extra person while rudely saying that their choice doesn't matter.
JacobSlatter: Banned because your choices didn't matter and it ended more or less the same no matter what you did.
Banned for saying a half-truth. The Indoctrination Theory somewhat redeems an otherwise unforgivable 3-choice trash-fire, but a patch adds context to the player's galactic achievements that really should have been in the core game. The patch describes how the many cultures flourish or struggle based on what Shepherd does for them, and then I earned the "raised fist" cutscene which lets me head-canon the party DLC as happening weeks later.
Banned for suggesting Shepard would party on a wrext citadel.

Catventurer: .... and for banning an extra person while rudely saying that their choice doesn't matter.
Banned for not realizing I was trying to help them, and that not much really matters.
Post edited June 25, 2024 by JacobSlatter
Banned for helping people.
^ banned for hindering people
Banned for building the Hindenburg 2 without lifeboats.
Banned for magically giving life to boats.
Banned for daring suggest that humans can not give birth to inanimate objects in the current year.
Attachments:
beep.jpg (75 Kb)
Post edited June 25, 2024 by JacobSlatter
Banned because I want to see a live animated show, but I can't find animators who can draw fast enough.
Banned because GOG download speeds are bad on my browser today, thus, it must be your fault.
Banned for finding a scapegoat. I'm more of a scape-raccoon.
J Lo: Banned because I want to see a live animated show, but I can't find animators who can draw fast enough.
Banned for reminding me of the worst cartoon on The Escapist, about dogs who develop video games.
Banned because Code Monkeys was way better.
Banned for teaching monkeys how to code in BASIC.
Banned for not getting banned.