It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

hummer010: Wait! You can actually play the games?!?
Can confirm, completed 7 out of my 80 games.
Grargar: My willingness to play (or not) my games has nothing to do with your release schedule. Get on it. I will accept no less than 2 GOG-scheduled games per week (unless we are in the middle of a big sale). ;)
JMich: Airline Tycoon Deluxe and Pillars of Eternity make it two games this week. So they are on track.
Isn't it two and a half?

We got the Starpoint Gemini 2 DLC, as well :-P
Post edited March 26, 2015 by blakstar
Maighstir: I... don't understand. That word, "playing", could you please explain this concept to me?
JudasIscariot: It's involves actually booting up the game and, hold on to your hats for this shocking revelation, interacting with the game for more than 2 minutes. I hear rumors that there are crazy people who manage to finish the games they have bought. Sounds crazy, I know, but it's true!
Darn, I always get distracted after 1 min of gameplay........ Or is it before the install finishes? I don't pay attention.....
JudasIscariot: Yes, yes you can, now shoo, off you go and play your games. Go on! :P
I want to play Pillars of Eternity. Deliver to me now! :-P
JMich: Airline Tycoon Deluxe and Pillars of Eternity make it two games this week. So they are on track.
I'm not counting day-one releases.
JudasIscariot: Yes, yes you can, now shoo, off you go and play your games. Go on! :P
I think the disappointing bit is how original backers didn't even get to access this game even a day early. Not all of us played the beta either. I don't know why Obsidian didn't let us do that.

Either way I'm waiting patiently :)
I'm STILL waiting for Worlds of Magic...

Oh well, guess I'll have to settle for Pillars of Eternity then :D
JudasIscariot: You could try, I don't know, playing some of the games you have on your account while waiting for moar :P
A curious stance for GOG, since us buying games makes you money but us playing them does not.

Unless...oh no, In-App Purchases confirmed! ;P
JudasIscariot: You could try, I don't know, playing some of the games you have on your account while waiting for moar :P
IAmSinistar: A curious stance for GOG, since us buying games makes you money but us playing them does not.

Pleaaaaase...we have some standards :P

*takes notes..."in-app purchases...sneak them in somehow so no one notices..."*
JudasIscariot: *takes notes..."in-app purchases...sneak them in somehow so no one notices..."*
*reaches for hammer* Halt! What art thou doing? The Builder's wrath shall consume thee! :P
JudasIscariot: *takes notes..."in-app purchases...sneak them in somehow so no one notices..."*
Dungeon Keeper remake confirmed.

Oh wait, you said "so no one notices". Scratch that one then. :)
Grargar: I'm not counting day-one releases.
<Mortal Kombat tune>

JMich vs Grargar! Choose your data! Fight! :-)
IAmSinistar: A curious stance for GOG, since us buying games makes you money but us playing them does not.

JudasIscariot: Pleaaaaase...we have some standards :P

*takes notes..."in-app purchases...sneak them in somehow so no one notices..."*
Sounds like you're practically damning yourself with faint praise! :-P
BillyMaysFan59: *reaches for hammer* Halt! What art thou doing? The Builder's wrath shall consume thee! :P
Too busy running away on mah tap dancing shoes :P
I read that there is also a day one patch announced. Will this patch also be included in the GOG release version?