It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JudasIscariot: Look in the NEW tab, bitte :P
Thank you. Already saw that. It appeared seconds after I made that post (maybe I summoned it?).

Still one game missing to reach the 1000. Will I have to wait for tomorrow (when Dead Synchronicity gets a release)?
Post edited April 09, 2015 by PaterAlf
xxxIndyxxx: it's nosferatu. Once again late to the party because it appeared on steam months ago (maybe longer)

EDIT: it is a fun game though so if you don't have it, I would recommend it.
Yes, yes, well, you can wait over there in the "not late to the party corner" until 15:00 CET :) You'll be glad you did, is all I can say :P
PaterAlf: Thank you. Already saw that. It appeared seconds after I made that post (maybe I summoned it?).

Still one game missing to reach the 1000. Will I have to wait for tomorrow (when Dead Synchronicity gets a release)?
Please join xxxIndyxxx in his corner until 15:00 CET :P
Post edited April 09, 2015 by JudasIscariot
xxxIndyxxx: it's nosferatu. Once again late to the party because it appeared on steam months ago (maybe longer)

EDIT: it is a fun game though so if you don't have it, I would recommend it.
JudasIscariot: Yes, yes, well, you can wait over there in the "not late to the party corner" until 15:00 CET :) You'll be glad you did, is all I can say :P
OOOH intriguing

*puts on donkey hat and goes into the corner ;)

(is that 3 hours from now or am I messing up with the time zones>)
moonshineshadow: But that means leaving the forum :P
We need a news thread :D
You'll get one as soon as someone braves the borders outside the forum long enough to make the newspost pop in the forum :P
JudasIscariot: Yes, yes, well, you can wait over there in the "not late to the party corner" until 15:00 CET :) You'll be glad you did, is all
*Insert joke about 'Nothing' being released here*
JudasIscariot: Please join xxxIndyxxx in his corner until 15:00 CET :P
*moves to the corner and starts waiting*
JudasIscariot: Yes, yes, well, you can wait over there in the "not late to the party corner" until 15:00 CET :) You'll be glad you did, is all
Aemenyn: *Insert joke about 'Nothing' being released here*
Yes, there's nothing...for you :P *insert bane meme here...*
JudasIscariot: You'll get one as soon as someone braves the borders outside the forum long enough to make the newspost pop in the forum :P
I would do that if there was a news page to comment on :P
JudasIscariot: You'll get one as soon as someone braves the borders outside the forum long enough to make the newspost pop in the forum :P
There is no newspost as of yet.
Grargar: There is no newspost as of yet.
The thievin' bastard stole it
moonshineshadow: I would do that if there was a news page to comment on :P
It's been up for 22 minutes :P
JudasIscariot: It's been up for 22 minutes :P
It didn't show up until 3 minutes ago. I know, because I bumped it. :P
Post edited April 09, 2015 by Grargar
Grargar: It didn't show up up until 3 minutes ago. I know, because I bumped it. :P
Maybe it didn't show up because it KNEW you were looking for it? :P

Kind of like Shroedinger's Cat :P
Post edited April 09, 2015 by JudasIscariot
moonshineshadow: I would do that if there was a news page to comment on :P
Then we have been looking at two different gog mainpages. It was not shown on the frontpage up until a few minutes ago. And I even refreshed it several times to see if it would show up. And seems like I was not the only one if I read the other comments here.
moonshineshadow: Then we have been looking at two different gog mainpages. It was not shown on the frontpage up until a few minutes ago. And I even refreshed it several times to see if it would show up. And seems like I was not the only one if I read the other comments here.
Lalalalala can't hear you...too busy denying reality :P