It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: Not enough GOG. This is a planned store-wide release. I want moar!
other release would be lost in that overhyped so-so release anyway.. ;)
cyboff: other release would be lost in that overhyped so-so release anyway.. ;)
Yeah I've been hearing "This is the new MoM!" so many times that its actually starting to irritate me since none I've tried lives up to it by far. All hype. :(

Edit: Oops. I confused it with Worlds of Magic. :/
Post edited March 26, 2015 by Tarm
PaterAlf: So we only get Pillars of Eternity today?
Only? ONLY?!? OOOOOONLYYYYYYYYY?!?!?111one

:D
You'll get three versions of PoE today :P

You could try, I don't know, playing some of the games you have on your account while waiting for moar :P
cyboff: other release would be lost in that overhyped so-so release anyway.. ;)
Tarm: Yeah I've been hearing "This is the new MoM!" so many times that its actually starting to irritate me since none I've tried lives up to it by far. All hype. :(

Hope you are not taking my comment too seriously ;)
JudasIscariot: You'll get three versions of PoE today :P
aka "you can spend all your money in Royal Edition" ;)
Post edited March 26, 2015 by cyboff
Tarm: Yeah I've been hearing "This is the new MoM!" so many times that its actually starting to irritate me since none I've tried lives up to it by far. All hype. :(

cyboff: Hope you are not taking my comment too seriously ;)
cyboff: aka "you can spend all your money in Royal Edition" ;)
Bought the Champion Edition earlier. While there is no upgrade function, I stay by the Champion Edition. ;)
PaterAlf: So we only get Pillars of Eternity today?
zeffyr: It looks like that. It's scheduled for 4PM GMT (confirmed by GOG).
so its at 16:00 ? thats nice i have plenty time to get me some lunch

You could try, I don't know, playing some of the games you have on your account while waiting for moar :P
I... don't understand. That word, "playing", could you please explain this concept to me?

Maighstir: I... don't understand. That word, "playing", could you please explain this concept to me?
Be careful. The results might be you going blind.

Maighstir: I... don't understand. That word, "playing", could you please explain this concept to me?
It's involves actually booting up the game and, hold on to your hats for this shocking revelation, interacting with the game for more than 2 minutes. I hear rumors that there are crazy people who manage to finish the games they have bought. Sounds crazy, I know, but it's true!
JudasIscariot: It's involves actually booting up the game and, hold on to your hats for this shocking revelation, interacting with the game for more than 2 minutes. I hear rumors that there are crazy people who manage to finish the games they have bought. Sounds crazy, I know, but it's true!
Really shocking. I thought this site is only for collecting games on a virtual shelf. :o

My willingness to play (or not) my games has nothing to do with your release schedule. Get on it. I will accept no less than 2 GOG-scheduled games per week (unless we are in the middle of a big sale). ;)
Post edited March 26, 2015 by Grargar
Grargar: My willingness to play (or not) my games has nothing to do with your release schedule. Get on it. I will accept no less than 2 GOG-scheduled games per week (unless we are in the middle of a big sale). ;)
Airline Tycoon Deluxe and Pillars of Eternity make it two games this week. So they are on track.
JudasIscariot: It's involves actually booting up the game and, hold on to your hats for this shocking revelation, interacting with the game for more than 2 minutes. I hear rumors that there are crazy people who manage to finish the games they have bought. Sounds crazy, I know, but it's true!
Wait! You can actually play the games?!?
hummer010: Wait! You can actually play the games?!?
Yes, yes you can, now shoo, off you go and play your games. Go on! :P