It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I literally ran for my wallet.
PalioDeMonte: I definitively have to quit these forums again - you guys make me want to buy all this stuff, but my bank says 'no'! Think this is an addiction that has to be treated ;-)

Honestly, you guys are not real, are you? You all work in GoG's marketing department :D
Don't leave the forums, just join this topic instead.
Post edited March 19, 2015 by leon30
leon30: Don't leave the forums, just join this topic instead.
Do I have to start with 'My name is PalioDeMonte and I'm a game-shopaholic'? ;)
YES!!!!!!!!!
high rated
So where the hell is... oh. Cool.
IAmSinistar: Happy? :)
zeffyr: Who isn't? :-)
*Raises Hand*

Me! I am not happy! :(

:D
IAmSinistar: Happy? :)
I'm not, where's Worlds of Magic :p

Okay, I secretely am but don't tell anybody ;)
Post edited March 19, 2015 by tremere110
tremere110: I'm not, where's Worlds of Magic :p
Yes, I believe there were one or two other titles with a possible release today. Maybe later on, or pushed out to tomorrow.
tremere110: I'm not, where's Worlds of Magic :p
IAmSinistar: Yes, I believe there were one or two other titles with a possible release today. Maybe later on, or pushed out to tomorrow.
Worlds of Magic's game card says: Release Date March 19th. So there still is hope :D
PalioDeMonte: Worlds of Magic's game card says: Release Date March 19th. So there still is hope :D
Indeed there is. And thanks for the link, that game looks pretty dang nice!
IAmSinistar: ... that game looks pretty dang nice!
Indeed, but a bit expensive for my budget. I'll have to wait some time. But as I still have some other 4x, that shouldn't be a problem :D
IAmSinistar: ... that game looks pretty dang nice!
PalioDeMonte: Indeed, but a bit expensive for my budget. I'll have to wait some time. But as I still have some other 4x, that shouldn't be a problem :D
As above.

I've been waiting for this, but it looks like the price will be between $30 to $40, which I cannot afford. :-(
Post edited March 19, 2015 by vanchann
Just two words: The Dig <3
I come back from the hospital to find... LUCASFILM!!!!
*Run around screaming like a hyperactive sugared-up toddler*
Fallen_Zen: Just two words: The Dig <3
Can you please have the appropriate people look into adding the other versions of LOOM and LOOM's audio drama? :)