It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Emperor's Tomb! Yes!!
Wooo! More LA
IAmSinistar: Happy? :)
Who isn't? :-)
tburger: Should I send some extra cash to my prepaid VISA...just in case?
PalioDeMonte: If you're a GoGger, that's never wrong ;)
It looks I'll need SOME extra cash :-D

YAYYYY!!!!
YES

OUTLAWS

YESSSS
So which games are the ones being Twitch'd today?
zeffyr: Who isn't? :-)
Hopefully no-one. It's a nice batch of classics today. :)
Great, even more spending :-[
I'm happy for those happy for more LA released. LA really isn't my cup of tea though. xD
BKGaming: I'm happy for those happy for more LA released. LA really isn't my cup of tea though. xD
The way I see it, sales from those who do love LA more than others looks good for GOG's financials and in turn makes publishers more likely to join
opticq: The way I see it, sales from those who do love LA more than others looks good for GOG's financials and in turn makes publishers more likely to join
Agreed. I'm not a fan myself, though there are a few releases in this batch I do plan to get. And it certainly strengthens GOG's position. Particularly the Digital Debut titles in this batch.
BKGaming: I'm happy for those happy for more LA released. LA really isn't my cup of tea though. xD
opticq: The way I see it, sales from those who do love LA more than others looks good for GOG's financials and in turn makes publishers more likely to join
Oh I 100% agree with that, I'm just not personally keen on them. :)
Today is a good day :)
Attachments:
Indeed, in particular the Star Wars releases worked wonders for GOG resulting in prominent media coverage and universal praise for bringing back the classics. The games also sold quite well and the reason why Disney is probably really happy with continuing the partnership with even more releases. :)
I definitively have to quit these forums again - you guys make me want to buy all this stuff, but my bank says 'no'! Think this is an addiction that has to be treated ;-)

Honestly, you guys are not real, are you? You all work in GoG's marketing department :D