It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Maybe I am confident enough to post a new game.
Attachments:
ninja.jpg (34 Kb)
Cenccu: Maybe I am confident enough to post a new game.
Art of Theft
Cenccu: Maybe I am confident enough to post a new game.
Thiev: Art of Theft
Yes, correct

But to be more precise it is Trilby: The Art of Theft
Next:
Attachments:
bad.png (4 Kb)
Thiev: Next:
BRAT or Brat?
Not sure if it was supposed to be all caps, the title screen showed the name in blocks.
Smannesman: BRAT or Brat?
Not sure if it was supposed to be all caps, the title screen showed the name in blocks.
Yep. Brat I think, but it doesn't really matter ;)
Alright here's mine.
Attachments:
angel.jpg (47 Kb)
Smannesman: Alright here's mine.
Freedom: First Resistance
next game...
Attachments:
Post edited October 17, 2011 by keremix
Omikron: The Nomad Soul?

That's a guess. The dude in blue looks familiar.

EDIT - nope, pretty sure it's not that...
Post edited October 17, 2011 by ceeker
ceeker: Omikron: The Nomad Soul?

That's a guess. The dude in blue looks familiar.

EDIT - nope, pretty sure it's not that...
nope
The clue is in the title of the picture.

Queen: The eYe?
Barneyhamster85: The clue is in the title of the picture.

Queen: The eYe?
good catch!
Oh, I do remember reading about that in a magazine way back when.

Oddly, I was somewhat close in theme, though unintentionally - Omikron featured music by Bowie.
Hi, i'm not sure if this appropriate thread or not but anybody can help me identify a game?

The intro is you start at some peaceful village, and suddenly everything goes bad and all the villagers turn to stone except you. The gameplay was like RPG / adventure, i couldn't remember much but you control the character from 3rd person view. And also i think it was released back in 1999 or 2000.
wormholewizards: Hi, i'm not sure if this appropriate thread or not but anybody can help me identify a game?

The intro is you start at some peaceful village, and suddenly everything goes bad and all the villagers turn to stone except you. The gameplay was like RPG / adventure, i couldn't remember much but you control the character from 3rd person view. And also i think it was released back in 1999 or 2000.
King's Quest VIII?