It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

next one
Attachments:
That's an easy one to google (especially when you grew up with the movies this game was inspired by). I'd solve but don't have any game myself to post at this point. :(
It is a pitty, that we cannot buy it on GoG. :(
Duke Garland: That's an easy one to google (especially when you grew up with the movies this game was inspired by). I'd solve but don't have any game myself to post at this point. :(
I dunno, I tried googling for "Clint Eastwood indie game" and came up empty :)
kalirion: I dunno, I tried googling for "Clint Eastwood indie game" and came up empty :)
Close, but no cigar. More European. ;)
kalirion: I dunno, I tried googling for "Clint Eastwood indie game" and came up empty :)
triock: Close, but no cigar. More European. ;)
I'm stumped by even the idea of a "European Western".
think movies
Not Clint Eastwood. An olympic swimmer that took his artistic name after a beer brand :)
another hint
Attachments:
movies.jpg (439 Kb)
triock: Close, but no cigar. More European. ;)
kalirion: I'm stumped by even the idea of a "European Western".
European is a very generalized term and thinking about movies in the broad sense won't help much, as this particular game drew inspiration from a certain duo's films, not all of which have been westerns by genre but most have actually been of comedic nature.
Not helping? Think of pasta! *cryptic intensifies* (Apologies!)
csanjuro: another hint
Jay and Silent Bob From Another World? :D
another hint
Attachments:
italian.jpg (454 Kb)
Duke Garland: That's an easy one to google (especially when you grew up with the movies this game was inspired by). I'd solve but don't have any game myself to post at this point. :(
Given that no one's been guessing but me (and I have no clue), you should have time to find a game to post :)
As I said since I grew up with the movies I just had to enter "bud spencer terence hill game" into google and it brings up Bud Spencer & Terence Hill: Slaps and Beans. There's the slight chance that we're looking for part 2 here but comparing screens I found online I think it's the first.

kalirion: Given that no one's been guessing but me (and I have no clue), you should have time to find a game to post :)
To be fair, I had absolutely no idea that a game was made as an hommage to the films. Now to wait for confirmation, although my pick is probably going to be too easy...
Duke Garland: As I said since I grew up with the movies I just had to enter "bud spencer terence hill game" into google and it brings up Bud Spencer & Terence Hill: Slaps and Beans. There's the slight chance that we're looking for part 2 here but comparing screens I found online I think it's the first.

kalirion: Given that no one's been guessing but me (and I have no clue), you should have time to find a game to post :)
Duke Garland: To be fair, I had absolutely no idea that a game was made as an hommage to the films. Now to wait for confirmation, although my pick is probably going to be too easy...
you're right it is the first game
your turn now