It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Here we go, one from the intro "cinematic" to start things off (but still too easy I figure)...
Attachments:
Duke Garland: Here we go, one from the intro "cinematic" to start things off (but still too easy I figure)...
Archimedian Dynasty?
kalirion: Archimedian Dynasty?
Not even close to the genre, I'm glad that misleading pick from the intro did its job. :)
Here's the neXt one, slightly cropped (and rezized to meet the 500kb/upload limit) but actual game & UI.
Attachments:
Duke Garland: Not even close to the genre, I'm glad that misleading pick from the intro did its job. :)
Here's the neXt one, slightly cropped (and rezized to meet the 500kb/upload limit) but actual game & UI.
That looks so familiar... Feels like I played it on a PC Gamer demo disk or something decades ago.... I looked up screenshots for Outpost, Outpost 2 and Ascendancy, and none of those matched...
X-COM Apocalypse?
Duke Garland: Not even close to the genre, I'm glad that misleading pick from the intro did its job. :)
Oh, found it: Deadlock 2: Shrine Wars. Did a google image search for "windows 95" "sci fi" "turn based strategy", though some might still consider that cheating I guess.
csanjuro: X-COM Apocalypse?
Unfortunately not.

kalirion: Oh, found it: Deadlock 2: Shrine Wars. Did a google image search for "windows 95" "sci fi" "turn based strategy", though some might still consider that cheating I guess.
It is Deadlock II indeed! It is up to you to either post yourself or proclaim a "first come, first serve". I won't judge whether you have "cheated" or not. :)
Attachments:
I personally only consider it "cheating" when I do an image search by image (i.e. linking or uploading the screenshot given in the hint). Too me, image search by text is fair game.

Next one:
Attachments:
kalirion: I personally only consider it "cheating" when I do an image search by image (i.e. linking or uploading the screenshot given in the hint). Too me, image search by text is fair game.

Next one:
https://www.gog.com/en/game/kaptain_brawe_a_brawe_new_world
kalirion: I personally only consider it "cheating" when I do an image search by image (i.e. linking or uploading the screenshot given in the hint). Too me, image search by text is fair game.

Next one:
maxleod: https://www.gog.com/en/game/kaptain_brawe_a_brawe_new_world
Correct, your turn!
Next one:
Attachments:
maxleod: Next one:
The complete lack of any guesses suggests we might need more input here, tried googling for "potato with boXing gloves" but didn't find anything... :|
Yeah, I tried googling for a boxing bean and got nothing.
OK, so nobody played this game... SAD. The picture is at the very beginning of the game.

It's an indie open-source game that's also weirdly on sale on Steam (guess the devs bet on people's lazyness). You can get it for free in Ubuntu's Sodtware Manager for instance.
maxleod: OK, so nobody played this game... SAD. The picture is at the very beginning of the game.

It's an indie open-source game that's also weirdly on sale on Steam (guess the devs bet on people's lazyness). You can get it for free in Ubuntu's Sodtware Manager for instance.
Hm. It does look somewhat familiar, like I've seen it before. But I can't put my finger on it ....