It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Yeah, I recognise both fireplace and bed, but don't have any pic ready to post. :/

hint: it's a point and click adventure game :)
Time4Tea: Wow, no guesses? You guys need to improve your fireplace recognition skills!

Hmm ... ok. Let's try another clue. Someone must have played this one!
A Vampyre Story?
kalirion: A Vampyre Story?
Yes, that's right. Your turn!
Neat! I played that one <checks Games Finished lists> 8 years ago! IIRC it ended in the middle of the story and a sequel was never released :(

Next one, staying within the genre
Attachments:
kalirion: Neat! I played that one <checks Games Finished lists> 8 years ago! IIRC it ended in the middle of the story and a sequel was never released :(

chzo mythos?
kalirion: Neat! I played that one <checks Games Finished lists> 8 years ago! IIRC it ended in the middle of the story and a sequel was never released :(

Dreams in the Witch House

Lone_Scout: Dreams in the Witch House
You got it, your turn!
Here comes the next one
Attachments:
easy1.jpg (240 Kb)
Lone_Scout: Here comes the next one
Is.. that the Binding of Issac? If so then wow, I haven't played that in forever.
Lone_Scout: Here comes the next one
Mixcoatli: Is.. that the Binding of Issac? If so then wow, I haven't played that in forever.
Nope
it's a game made by Scumhead?
csanjuro: it's a game made by Scumhead?
Nope, it's by Talia :)
Mixcoatli: Is.. that the Binding of Issac? If so then wow, I haven't played that in forever.
Lone_Scout: Nope
Brutal Orchestra.
Lone_Scout: Nope
Mixcoatli: Brutal Orchestra.
Correct. Your turn :)
Alright, here we go. Sorry if the image is too compressed.
Attachments: