It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Journey to the Center of the Earth?
csanjuro: Journey to the Center of the Earth?
Still no, but you are getting closer. Also, it's not a Frogwares game. ;)
csanjuro: Journey to the Center of the Earth?
triock: Still no, but you are getting closer. Also, it's not a Frogwares game. ;)
Return to Mysterious Island?
kalirion: Return to Mysterious Island?
We're getting closer and closer, but no. :p
Miasmata?
Time4Tea: Miasmata?
No.
C'mon, it's not "that" hard. It is a game from the same dev as in the last kalirion guess. ;)
triock: C'mon, it's not "that" hard. It is a game from the same dev as in the last kalirion guess. ;)
Echo: Secrets of the Lost Cavern?
kalirion: Echo: Secrets of the Lost Cavern?
Bingo! Your turn! Wasn't that hard, was it? ;)
kalirion: Echo: Secrets of the Lost Cavern?
triock: Bingo! Your turn! Wasn't that hard, was it? ;)
Well, I only got it because of your last hint - went to Mobygames and started checking the screenshots of the dev's games one at a time for that specific cursor seen in the hint screenshot. I'd never even heard of this game before.

Anyway, next one:
Attachments:
kalirion: Well, I only got it because of your last hint - went to Mobygames and started checking the screenshots of the dev's games one at a time for that specific cursor seen in the hint screenshot. I'd never even heard of this game before.

Anyway, next one:
that's an easy one, it's Realms of chaos
kalirion: Well, I only got it because of your last hint - went to Mobygames and started checking the screenshots of the dev's games one at a time for that specific cursor seen in the hint screenshot. I'd never even heard of this game before.

Anyway, next one:
csanjuro: that's an easy one, it's Realms of chaos
You got it, your turn!

I myself would not have been able to guess it until I started playing the game past the opening level recently, originally just to try it out with the new dosbox-staging-v0.81.0 which has a nifty crt-like mode by default (results in the screenshot), but doesn't support pixel shaders and such fancy stuff that DAUM gives us.
Post edited February 16, 2024 by kalirion
here is another
Attachments:
That very well might be Gunship!
LegoDnD: That very well might be Gunship!
uh... no?