It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lineage 2?
No MMO has such a small quickbar, it's gotta be an ARPG or action game, right?
Mixcoatli: Alright, here we go. Sorry if the image is too compressed.
I know this one! Played a lot with my son :)
Lord of the rings : war in the north
Post edited February 24, 2024 by yogibeer
Dang, I did an image search on lotr games but didn't see any likely candidates.
How do I post a new one if gog says "Wrong file format"?
Speaking of LOTR games, thoughts on Shadows of Mordor? Is it worth a purchase? Looks like fun.

Mixcoatli: Alright, here we go. Sorry if the image is too compressed.
yogibeer: I know this one! Played a lot with my son :)
Lord of the rings : war in the north
Correct! I went back to benchmark this game the other day and forgot why I dropped it years ago even though I had a fun time playing it. It's a little unfair at times, however. Which file type are you trying to upload? It's safest to go with a jpg, and remember to keep the file size under 500kb.

csanjuro: Lineage 2?
Nope!

kalirion: No MMO has such a small quickbar, it's gotta be an ARPG or action game, right?
kalirion: Dang, I did an image search on lotr games but didn't see any likely candidates.
I think it's an ARPG but it seems more like a hack-and-slash with RPG elements. It's a pretty fun game.
The Middle Earth Shadow games are NOT for anyone who demands accuracy to lore or spirit, but they're otherwise superb stealth-action games with a juicy coat of Jacksonized Tolkien paint.
Ok, fixed :)
Here's the new one.

LOTR - on any other skill than easy it's almost impossible at times.
Attachments:
yogibeer: Ok, fixed :)
Here's the new one.

LOTR - on any other skill than easy it's almost impossible at times.
Citadel ?
csanjuro: Citadel ?
YES!!! Your turn!
Ok
Attachments:
isometric.jpg (103 Kb)
LegoDnD: The Middle Earth Shadow games are NOT for anyone who demands accuracy to lore or spirit, but they're otherwise superb stealth-action games with a juicy coat of Jacksonized Tolkien paint.
That's fine, I'm not very familiar with the LOTR lore but I am interested in the gameplay. Been looking to pick it up lately.

csanjuro: Ok
Oooh, interesting. Heist?
Mixcoatli: That's fine, I'm not very familiar with the LOTR lore but I am interested in the gameplay. Been looking to pick it up lately.

Oooh, interesting. Heist?
how did you know? anyway yes it's Heist
I wish I could run it
Mixcoatli: Oooh, interesting. Heist?
Friendly reminder that it's apparently your turn :)
Anybody here?