It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Anteworld Outerra
ANTHEM
Battlefleet Gothic Armada 1
Dark Pictures Anthology House of Ashes Demo
Fallout 3 Game of the Year
Farlight 84 Demo
Ghostrunner 2 Demo
Hitman 3 Demo
Horizon Zero Dawn Complete
I Am Alive
Jurassic World Evolution
Left Alive
Like A Dragon Ishin Combat Demo
Limit Theory Prototype (dead Kickstarter game)
Lord of the Rings Online (just reinstalled)
Max Payne 3
Mobile Suit GUNDAM Battle Operation 2
NaissanceE
Need For Speed Shift
Need For Speed Shift Hot Pursuit
Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising
Project Nimbus Complete
Project Planet - Earth vs Humanity Demo
Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City
Ryse Son of Rome
Secret World
Soulstice
Space Engineers
Terminator Resistance
Tom Clacy's Ghosr Recon Wildlands
Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6 Vegas
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
Watch_Dogs
Zombi
Playing Geneforge 1 - Mutagen and replaying Avadon 2 in parallel.

u2jedi: Anteworld Outerra
ANTHEM
Battlefleet Gothic Armada 1
Dark Pictures Anthology House of Ashes Demo
Fallout 3 Game of the Year
Farlight 84 Demo
Ghostrunner 2 Demo
Hitman 3 Demo
Horizon Zero Dawn Complete
I Am Alive
Jurassic World Evolution
Left Alive
Like A Dragon Ishin Combat Demo
Limit Theory Prototype (dead Kickstarter game)
Lord of the Rings Online (just reinstalled)
Max Payne 3
Mobile Suit GUNDAM Battle Operation 2
NaissanceE
Need For Speed Shift
Need For Speed Shift Hot Pursuit
Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising
Project Nimbus Complete
Project Planet - Earth vs Humanity Demo
Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City
Ryse Son of Rome
Secret World
Soulstice
Space Engineers
Terminator Resistance
Tom Clacy's Ghosr Recon Wildlands
Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6 Vegas
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
Watch_Dogs
Zombi
You're currently playing *all* of those games?
Post edited October 30, 2023 by dtgreene
Started The Cave (GOG, Steam Deck), runs great with proton 8 installing first the game on a windows machine and then copying the folder to the sd.

Currently is still on sale at a 75% on gog, https://www.gog.com/en/game/the_cave,

if you are interested, hurry up!
Soldier of fortune here on GOG
Agarest: Generations of War and Rune Factory 4 Special
csanjuro: Agarest: Generations of War
Hey, how is that one, BTW? Any thought on it so far?
csanjuro: Agarest: Generations of War
MysterD: Hey, how is that one, BTW? Any thought on it so far?
eh... kinda generic, not bad but doesn't do anything special besides the whole generation thing
Astria Ascending and Dead by Daylight.
Finally playing Elden Ring and wow, it's amazing. I never clicked with Dark Souls because of its saving system but Elden Ring is more forgiving with checkpoints found pretty frequently and before every boss. That plus an open world that actually rewards exploration has me grinning from ear to ear playing it. It's like a Piranha Bytes game with a big budget and less story. I'm not a fan of whacky-whacky melee so I'm playing a pure mage and it's actually working out fine. If anything I think it might be easier, despite being a glass cannon.

Also playing Robocop which is a pretty standard shooter that gets pretty repetitive, but it has some hub world elements that are nice and it really hits the nostalgia button if you love the movies. The UE5 lighting looks great, though it's kind of lipstick on a pig as the rest of the game looks below average. Fun enough but not a classic.
Mirror's Edge. I've played the game once before, and decided to go at it again now using the GOG version. Also, the game is still as good as the last time I played it. It just sucks that the GOG version doesn't come with the pure time trial pack tho, which is Origin exclusive from what I've read from the internet (which is also why I only choose to get the game when it's discounted).
Post edited November 12, 2023 by Lovstrelfra
StingingVelvet: Also playing Robocop which is a pretty standard shooter that gets pretty repetitive, but it has some hub world elements that are nice and it really hits the nostalgia button if you love the movies. The UE5 lighting looks great, though it's kind of lipstick on a pig as the rest of the game looks below average. Fun enough but not a classic.
I remember playing Robocop on the NES. It was a 2D sidescroller, except that there was no way to jump, which definitely felt odd.

There was a sequel, Robocop 2, which did allow you to jump.

I don't think I owned either game; just played at least the first game at a friend's house.
Playing these ones a lot lately:
-> WWE 2K23 on Steam.
-> The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (with Expansion Pass installed) on GOG.
-> Final Fantasy VII: Remake - Intergrade on Epic.

Still some stuff I've still been juggling on and off:
-> NEO: The World Ends With You on PS4.
-> Resident Evil: Code Veronica X on PS4.
-> Wasteland 2: DC on GOG.
-> Cyberpunk 2077 (base-game only) since Version 2.0 on GOG.
-> Dragon's Dogma: DA on GOG.

Put aside for now, I guess...with a shoulder shrug:
-> God of War [2018] on PS4.
-> Shadowrun: Hong Kong on Steam.
-> Fallout 4: GOTY Edition from GOG.
-> Hard Reset: Redux from GOG.
-> Quake 2: Remastered on Steam.
-> HELLGATE: London (Steam Edition) from Steam.
-> Remnant 1: From the Ashes - Complete Edition on Steam.
-> Yakuza: Kiwami on Steam.
-> NIER Automata: YORHA on Steam.
-> Far Cry 6 on UbiSoft Connect.
-> Lake on UbiSoft Connect.
-> Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishment from Epic (via Heroic)

Last update = 12-07-2023.
Post edited December 07, 2023 by MysterD
dtgreene: I remember playing Robocop on the NES. It was a 2D sidescroller, except that there was no way to jump, which definitely felt odd.
You can't jump in the new one either, which in 3D definitely feels weird. I don't think I ever played a Robocop game before this other than Robocop Vs. Terminator on the Super Nintendo. There was a PS2 era shooter I think but I never tried it out.
dtgreene: I remember playing Robocop on the NES. It was a 2D sidescroller, except that there was no way to jump, which definitely felt odd.
StingingVelvet: You can't jump in the new one either, which in 3D definitely feels weird. I don't think I ever played a Robocop game before this other than Robocop Vs. Terminator on the Super Nintendo. There was a PS2 era shooter I think but I never tried it out.
When has Robocop ever jumped in the movies? He weighs at least 400 pounds, I think that ship has sailed.
StingingVelvet: You can't jump in the new one either, which in 3D definitely feels weird. I don't think I ever played a Robocop game before this other than Robocop Vs. Terminator on the Super Nintendo. There was a PS2 era shooter I think but I never tried it out.
I remember playing Quest 64. It uses a fully 3D engine, feeling a bit more like Super Mario 64, but there's no jumping or falling in that game, which can feel odd at first.

(On the other hand, for 2D overhead view RPGs, the idea of jumping just doesn't occur at all, even if a few such games do allow it (Final Fantasy Mystic Quest, original SaGa 3 (not remake).)