It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sine Mora Ex...

Already completed the story mode in normal and challenging mode (unlocking the alternative narration) and played again for the new story... Damn it, it all makes sense now hahaha

Now going through the arcade mode... And is hard as hell... Specially that Domus boss, I hate it. Probably the only thing I hate about the game.

Also, in arcade mode, you have three capsules (powers) besides the "slow time" in story mode. Reflection is the best :D

In a couple of weeks I will only be playing Smash Bros though... Guilty pleasure.
What kind of a brain dead fart head decides that the action key and the reload key should be the same thing?

I've lost half of my ammo checking to see of doors opened! :P

The sad thing is, Singularity has so much going for it, but there is all these little things that are SO ANNOYING!!!!
tinyE: I've lost half of my ammo checking to see of doors opened! :P
How do you lose ammo by reloading? Is the key also shared with the drop clip on the ground function? :-P
tinyE: I've lost half of my ammo checking to see of doors opened! :P
teceem: How do you lose ammo by reloading? Is the key also shared with the drop clip on the ground function? :-P
Let's say you have a clip with 20 bullets. You fire one, leaving 19 in the clip. As soon as you hit Reload it dumps that clip with the 19 bullets, gone forever. You've just thrown away 19 bullets.

That adds up after a while especially considering that the game loves to make you scrounge for ammo.
Post edited November 29, 2018 by tinyE
teceem: How do you lose ammo by reloading? Is the key also shared with the drop clip on the ground function? :-P
tinyE: Let's say you have a clip with 20 bullets. You fire one, leaving 19 in the clip. As soon as you hit Reload it dumps that clip with the 19 bullets, gone forever. You've just thrown away 19 bullets.

That adds up after a while especially considering that the game loves to make you scrounge for ammo.
I've never seen this before in a game! I was only kidding when I said "drop clip on the ground function"... but it sounds like exactly that :-O
tinyE: Let's say you have a clip with 20 bullets. You fire one, leaving 19 in the clip. As soon as you hit Reload it dumps that clip with the 19 bullets, gone forever. You've just thrown away 19 bullets.

teceem: I've never seen this before in a game! I was only kidding when I said "drop clip on the ground function"... but it sounds like exactly that :-O
Trust me, I looked! :P Once you eject a clip, it's gone.
And I quit.

In the middle of a firefight, I hit the Reload/Action Key. Problem is, I happen to be standing next to a bulletin board so instead of reloading my rifle it started reading the board, all the while I am getting shot to pieces while holding an unloaded gun. XD

That happened THREE TIMES!

You win Singularity. I only wish I could use the time machine in the game to go back and tell myself not to buy this fucking thing!
Currently playing Darksiders 3 and Resident Evil 4.
Tyranny. Entertaining so far. 12 hours in.
Post edited December 03, 2018 by patrikc
I've been playing Dragon Warrior 3 (GBC version) recently; as I said in the other thread, I was able to get my hero to get 316 MP in one level up.

I'm thinking I should go back to Timespinner and get the two new items that were added in a recent patch (though I note that one of them is a consumable).
Playing The Detail.

And it is awesome.
Post edited December 03, 2018 by Telika
Well after all of this AA gaming crisis with Dice, Bethesda, and Ubisoft, I started playing using the mobile phone. Suddenly, it was pretty fun and pleasantly unusual. I've taken this rating www.tldevtech.com/best-new-android-games and discovered it for several days. Spectacular experience and additional rest before returning to the post-beta Gwent.
Post edited December 03, 2018 by KromwellMystery
Limbo

I AM LOVING IT
BEAUTIFUL GAME
Finishing up Star Trek: 25th Anniversary, which means I'm at the final ship battle, aka the biggest Go Fuck Yourself, Player end boss in video game history. I've taken a few cracks at it and have made no progress so far. I seem to recall that in the past I was able to at least take down two of the ships before succumbing (I ended up watching the ending on YouTube) but I haven't been able to get even a single one so far. Need to figure out what to change about my tactics.

What's even more aggravating is that the rest of the game is such a well-made homage to the original TV show, but I can't recall offhand a single instance on the show of the Enterprise being in a situation like this and the answer being, "Yeah, we're just going to shoot everything and win because they suck and we're awesome." There was always at least some kind of a puzzle-solving element to it, or in straight up combat Scottie would do something to the engines to give the Enterprise the extra bit it needed to win, but in this case you can call for the emergency power and the game is still like, "Haha, cute, but it's still 3-on-1 and you're still dead in 5 seconds!!!"
Prince of Persia 2008

I like it enough on its own, it is totally a parkour game with QTE combat, really original and Elika is a fitting female partner.