It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

New games joining GOG.com, plus a vast selection of Russian-speaking games up to 80% off: Shadow Warrior, Space Rangers HD, Hotline Miami, and more!

Just about one year ago, GOG.com and our Russian-speaking friends got locked in a bear-hug so warm that it could thaw even the most frozen siberian heart. That's when we launched a Russian version of our store, offering a proper welcome to everybody from Russia and other independent countries that emerged from the USSR in our DRM-free halls. Today we are celebrating <span class="bold">A Year of GOG.com in Russian</span> with a hot extended promo that is bound to raise the global sea level by a couple more inches.

This event is not unlike a matryoshka doll: as you open it up you find three (make that four) games making their GOG.com debut. Either well-known or a bit obscure, we are glad that they have chosen to call GOG.com their home. Please welcome:

-<span class="bold">Sea Dogs: Caribbean Tales</span>, an open-world action/RPG of swashbuckling exploits
-<span class="bold">Konung 1 + 2</span>: A blend of Diablo and Baldur's Gate in a northern fantasy setting
-<span class="bold">Evil Islands</span>: The RPG/stealth tale of an unlikely hero out to save a string of doomed isles

Keep fiddling with the doll and you will soon realize there is a whole Weekend Promo hidden inside! And not just any promo. Dozens and dozens of games are waiting for you, and they all have three things in common: there is a healthy dose of awesomesauce integrated in their genome, they got smashing discounts, and they are all fluent in Russian! That's right, all these fine games include a Russian option but the best part is that they are equally fun to play in any language.

So join us in celebrating <span class="bold">A Year of GOG.com in Russian</span> by welcoming four new games in our catalog, and taking advantage of the massive discounts on 50+ of our other Russian-speaking games, including Shadow Warrior(2013), Death to Spies, Rollercoaster Tycoon, King's Bounty: Dark Side, and more. The promo will last until April 5, 5:59 AM PDT / 8:59 AM EDT / 13:59 BST.
Where is Rage of Mages, GOG?
blotunga: Where is Rage of Mages, GOG?
Inside the mages.
Thank you GOG for this gift for Russian users!
Can you also consider adding Russian language to Cryostasis and Space Rangers 1&2 - they're no longer available for sale but were made in Russia and some of us were lucky enough to buy them at the time.
Excellent update and promo!

Sea Dogs: Carribean Tales has a "buy series" tab.. with only one game present in the series..

Does that mean other (and, frankly, superior) entries will come later?
Post edited March 31, 2016 by WesleyB
tfishell: Crazy week GOG. Excellent work; you've released enough "Good Old Games" to cover the next few months. (Now you can release as many indie platformers and roguelikes you want, until July. ;)

Relating to the promo, I also want to encourage GOG to release the original versions of the Metro games, or at least Metro 2033 original (since Steam has it); and the Redux Linux versions. Some of that may be in Deep Silver's court, but please do what you can.

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/metro_2033 ,
https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/metro_2033_last_light_redux_on_linux ,
https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/metro_last_light
Also a good idea to email or write a letter to Deep Silver asking about it: https://www.deepsilver.com/en/contact/
vicklemos: Go for Evil Islands, too. I know, I'm being kinda mean (sry for your wallet, bro) but DAMN, that's a manly man rusky piece of action. Some 15yrs ago I was amazed by this game but silly old me kept playing Street Fighter EX3 aka the best fighting experience in the whole planet ;D
No worries. I will...Maybe not right now but I'm certain I'll pick it :-)
WesleyB: Excellent update and promo!

Sea Dogs: Carribean Tales has a "buy series" tab.. with only one game present in the series..

Does that mean other (and, frankly, superior) entries will come later?
We have Sea Dogs, but probably someone forgot to link them.
Not that I'm complaining, but the sale mentions games being discounted "up to 80%" and yet Shadow Warrior (2013) is 90% off... I wonder which one is a mistake.

Still, nice sale, and Evil Islands is a very good and original game, although I don't know about the others. I tried playing Konung 3 once, and disliked it despite the fact that RPGs are my favourite genre. Are the first 2 games better?
Nothing on my wishlist here, but I grabbed Painkiller being in a head smashing mood these days.
No offense, but Evil Islands and Konung look like really crude clone shovelware games (the first of Baldur's Gate, the second of Neverwinter Nights)... I mean if they're actually good I'll eat my words. Dunno about that Corsair game, I did like the other Corsair game on GOG (though I only played it for a little while).
mystral: Not that I'm complaining, but the sale mentions games being discounted "up to 80%" and yet Shadow Warrior (2013) is 90% off... I wonder which one is a mistake.
Neither! We try to stick to not advertising an "up to" unless a reasonable number of games is at that discount. It's so that we don't end up with a bunch of games at 60%, one at 90%, and disappoint everyone with up to 90% off. ;)

Depends on how many games are in the promo, but 90% just didn't make the cut here.
Post edited March 31, 2016 by Konrad
Crosmando: No offense, but Evil Islands and Konung look like really crude clone shovelware games (the first of Baldur's Gate, the second of Neverwinter Nights)... I mean if they're actually good I'll eat my words. Dunno about that Corsair game, I did like the other Corsair game on GOG (though I only played it for a little while).
I don't know about Konung, but Evil Islands is definitely no BG clone. It has a heavy steath and crafting focus and you play more like a scout than anything else, at least at first.
Smannesman: So how about having everybody pay the Russian prices for the games?
I second that! :-)
I'm fairly certain I've seen plenty of promo's with "Up to XX%" where only one game had that percentage.
And even ones where no game actually had that percentage.
New policy I guess.
Crosmando: No offense, but Evil Islands and Konung look like really crude clone shovelware games (the first of Baldur's Gate, the second of Neverwinter Nights)
Neverwinter Nights was released a year or two (depending on regions and languages) after Evil Islands. And Evil Islands is good, though it does get a bit tougher at the end.