It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

New games joining GOG.com, plus a vast selection of Russian-speaking games up to 80% off: Shadow Warrior, Space Rangers HD, Hotline Miami, and more!

Just about one year ago, GOG.com and our Russian-speaking friends got locked in a bear-hug so warm that it could thaw even the most frozen siberian heart. That's when we launched a Russian version of our store, offering a proper welcome to everybody from Russia and other independent countries that emerged from the USSR in our DRM-free halls. Today we are celebrating <span class="bold">A Year of GOG.com in Russian</span> with a hot extended promo that is bound to raise the global sea level by a couple more inches.

This event is not unlike a matryoshka doll: as you open it up you find three (make that four) games making their GOG.com debut. Either well-known or a bit obscure, we are glad that they have chosen to call GOG.com their home. Please welcome:

-<span class="bold">Sea Dogs: Caribbean Tales</span>, an open-world action/RPG of swashbuckling exploits
-<span class="bold">Konung 1 + 2</span>: A blend of Diablo and Baldur's Gate in a northern fantasy setting
-<span class="bold">Evil Islands</span>: The RPG/stealth tale of an unlikely hero out to save a string of doomed isles

Keep fiddling with the doll and you will soon realize there is a whole Weekend Promo hidden inside! And not just any promo. Dozens and dozens of games are waiting for you, and they all have three things in common: there is a healthy dose of awesomesauce integrated in their genome, they got smashing discounts, and they are all fluent in Russian! That's right, all these fine games include a Russian option but the best part is that they are equally fun to play in any language.

So join us in celebrating <span class="bold">A Year of GOG.com in Russian</span> by welcoming four new games in our catalog, and taking advantage of the massive discounts on 50+ of our other Russian-speaking games, including Shadow Warrior(2013), Death to Spies, Rollercoaster Tycoon, King's Bounty: Dark Side, and more. The promo will last until April 5, 5:59 AM PDT / 8:59 AM EDT / 13:59 BST.
Are there any russian games not in this promo? i thought Eador was russian...
Niggles: Are there any russian games not in this promo? i thought Eador was russian...
It is!
And the promo lacks Vangers, for instance, and Heroes V, made by Nival ;)
Is Painkiller = Serious Sam in Hell?
Incognita97: Oh, wow! An item in my wishlist is actually on sale.

Okay, question for anyone willing to spare an answer on these helpful forums. I'm a huge fan of Freelancer, KOTOR, Sid Meier's Pirates, and games that are fun adventure with a bit of story behind them. I also love flying spaceships in games with a variety of more things to than simply shoot 'em ups.

Which one would you pick Space Rangers HD or Star Wolves 1 + 2?
Well I would suggest Space Rangers but worth noting some reasons for that(and maybe a warning) .

I never really manage to get into Star Wolves to begin with though I tried numerious times.

On the other hand Space Rangers in general is a game that I complete 2-3 times per year since its western release(2004) . Sadly HD A War Apart seems to be the worst version of Space Rangers 2 duo to a lot of bugs & glitches that I encountered while playing(not adding the questionable balance changes). The game is a lot of Trial & Error which can be fun or annoyance.
HunchBluntley: Easily -- it doesn't have Russian language support. :)
He has a fan-translation:
https://www.gog.com/mix/na_etu_igru_est_russifikator?ccr=y
I would have a question: on the gamecard of Men of War it says, that it is only compatible with 32-bit systems and not 64-bit. So it won't work on 64-bit version of Windows 8.1?
op2017: I would have a question: on the gamecard of Men of War it says, that it is only compatible with 32-bit systems and not 64-bit. So it won't work on 64-bit version of Windows 8.1?
Windows XP and Vista say that, should work fine on 8.1 64 bit.
op2017: I would have a question: on the gamecard of Men of War it says, that it is only compatible with 32-bit systems and not 64-bit. So it won't work on 64-bit version of Windows 8.1?
omega64: Windows XP and Vista say that, should work fine on 8.1 64 bit.
Thank you!
Damnation ! Already have the games that interest me.
No Tetris at this site, but here's a game inspired by it:
Super Puzzle Platformer Deluxe
I am thinking about buying (some) Men of War.
Anyone can point to me which games in the series are worth buying for single-player gameplay?
I hope someday gog add spanish.
mqstout: I know it's impossible due to the licensing, but I'd love to see Night Watch/Ночной дозор. I never got it to work beyond Windows XP because of the disk copy protection, never got to finish it. :(

And in general, all of the Silent Storm engine games.
Night Watch, Day Watch and Hammer and Sickle should all come to GOG. GOG, are there any plans for these to come here?
seikus: I hope someday gog add spanish.
Long overdue new feature.
Post edited April 02, 2016 by Casval_Deikun
Am i the only one who miss the Codename Panzers series from this promo ?