It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

In spirit of tomorrow, I throw lit fireworks at the same area and the embers raining down from them incinerate the rainbow flag.
^ *throws a sleeping pill for the "woke" masses who are far less happy than ever before and the corporations which are hemorrhaging profits to the brink of insolvency*
*throws a waking pill at the non-"woke" masses who are completely clueless about the issues facing minorities*

(Also, this may be getting a bit too close to political territory)
^ *throws a solution*

Everyone, choose for yourself and never hurt anyone. Let us always love and respect one another. "Let it be."
*throws a problem for that solution*
^ *throws your new problem and the fact that you presented it as a proof that humankind does not wish to be peaceful, contented, and happy*
*throws a reference to some political situation somewhere in the world*

(specific political situation not mentioned because it would lead to a heated discussion that would be uncomfortable for many of us here, and which would also be against the rules here)
Post edited July 05, 2024 by dtgreene
* throws all of the most delicate of geopolitical situations together in an egg roll, fries it up, and tosses it to the user above me*

(Know when to take a bite and when not to.)
I throw a smile to Hooyaah. Well played!
^ I throw a football
^ I move the goalposts.
I throw the unbalanced parenthesis that was in my most recent post before I edited it.
I throw a surprised glances at the empty Forum
^ I throw a thread post edit to either remove the word "a" in the above post or the "s" making glance plural, aiding the sentence's grammatical integrity.
^ I throw the English dictionary into the trash can...