It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GTA V :p
Pimped for Galaxy and the first achievement is a steam key.
I hope GOG find a way to buy games by messages from mobile phone.
Also, hope for the last 2games from Monkey Island saga, The Elder Scrolls saga and Ezio trilogy.
JudasIscariot: "It's been a good couple of years"

Quotes indicate that this is a Hint and not an actual quote :P
Emob78: These hints are getting increasingly vague and bizarre.

I got a hint suggestion for ya...

'It's entertainment software that features entities interacting with their environment.'

Now if you can't solve that one, there's nothing I can do for you.
Blame zeffyr and mike_cesara for the vagueness and bizarreness :P They stated that the Hints are too straightforward sooo there you go :P
Maybe it's literally two years? as in 1701 & 1503?
JudasIscariot: Blame zeffyr and mike_cesara for the vagueness and bizarreness :P They stated that the Hints are too straightforward sooo there you go :P
:-)
Emob78: These hints are getting increasingly vague and bizarre.

I got a hint suggestion for ya...

'It's entertainment software that features entities interacting with their environment.'

Now if you can't solve that one, there's nothing I can do for you.
JudasIscariot: Blame zeffyr and mike_cesara for the vagueness and bizarreness :P They stated that the Hints are too straightforward sooo there you go :P
You just have to keep in mind in that there's a lot of us Americans here. We learned to read and write from gay sesame street puppets, so we need a small handicap on final jeopardy.

Good couple of years. Years. Digits. Couple. 2? Screw it, I'm throwing all my chips down on 2K games. Ha.
svmariscal: Maybe it's literally two years? as in 1701 & 1503?
"Couple" doesn't necessarily mean "two", but "several". I guess it's a typical English-Spanish false friend. :P

But I think you've got a point here, so I'll guess phroot's series: 3079, 3089 and 4089.
= "Once Upon A Time"
= Fairy Tale
The return of Fallout Series ? Seeing Emob78 picture give me that idea :)

Quotes indicate that this is a Hint and not an actual quote :P
Castlevania?
WhoNeedNames: Castlevania?
Was just about to say that too. Though I think only the first game would be able to just be brought directly, the rest would need ports. Which has been done of course, with the few Cinemaware games, and Judas did say something big...
I'm sure it's Pong.
The rest of Anno's?
So, I thought we were getting OlliOlli 2 today. Now my hopes are all up for something else. Ugh!