It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

PaterAlf: I'm sure it's Pong.
Pong Remastered HD.

Runs on newer systems and supports higher resolutions. Everything else stays untouched.

System requirements:
OS: 64-bit Windows 7 or 64-bit Windows 8 (8.1). DirectX 11 is necessary to run the game.
Processor: Intel CPU Core i7 3770 3,4 GHz, AMD CPU AMD FX-8350 4 GHz
Graphics: Nvidia GPU GeForce GTX 770 or AMD GPU Radeon R9 290
RAM: 6GB
Disk space: 40 GB
fortune_p_dawg: Ugh!
That would be awesome as well :-)
I think either Codemasters or Bohemia will make a return. If I would have to pick one, then I'd guess Bohemia.
Assuming there's some wiggle room for it to be a hint and an actual quote...

A spot of Googling gets us...
It's been a good couple of years, but the itch has done set on me again. [...] I saved me some money and been thinkin' 'bout seein' more of the Colorado and Wyoming Territories.
So it's surely <i>Colorado</i>.
constructor HD?

* Hint system is really ... ah ...
Post edited August 11, 2015 by Muttala
Muttala: constructor HD?
Constructor HD's release date is still far ahead (29 January), so no for the time being.
Please tell me the hint wasn't for 1849 Gold....
I suggest that there are only hints for "real" (good old or aaa) games in the future. You know, to avoid disappointments...
Hint says "couple of years", so just one (1849) is not enough.:)
But Anno( year in latin) series with couple years would be.:D
russellskanne: I suggest that there are only hints for "real" (good old or aaa) games in the future. You know, to avoid disappointments...
Well, it's not unheard-of for a hint to stand for up to several weeks before the hinted game gets released. Other times, the period between the giving of the hint and the game release can be mere hours. This time the hint is obscure enough that I'm not sure whether either of today's games counts or not.
Cryostasis.
Is it coming back?
Age of Empires 1 + 2, of course. Fits the hint in several ways.
Falkenherz: Age of Empires 1 + 2, of course. Fits the hint in several ways.
It wouldn't be so far fetched actually... Microsoft joins GOG? That would mean Black and White? Dreaming...
blotunga: It wouldn't be so far fetched actually... Microsoft joins GOG? That would mean Black and White? Dreaming...
Microsoft doesn't own Black and White; EA does.
Star General. Duh.