It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JudasIscariot: The good news, however, is that I have a new Hint for everyone:
Very first google result I get is from the Minecraft forum.
Let Minecraft be my guess.
JudasIscariot: The good news, however, is that I have a new Hint for everyone:
JMich: Very first google result I get is from the Minecraft forum.
Let Minecraft be my guess.
Let me redirect you here :-)
There are obviously multiple places where said code appears. What is your guess then?
Without any actual knowledge of Assembly it does look like code for some kind of alarm or clock (and the file zeffyr linked to suggests the same)

So I would guess a game to do with Time? Or time travel?
Braid?
Chrono Trigger?

I wonder if this is for the big surprise game(s) today or if it's for a different release...
JMich: There are obviously multiple places where said code appears. What is your guess then?
Cold War :-)
adaliabooks: Chrono Trigger?
There is no PC version of Chrono Trigger.
adaliabooks: Chrono Trigger?
Grargar: There is no PC version of Chrono Trigger.
I didn't say it was likely.... :P
One can always hope...
adaliabooks: I didn't say it was likely.... :P
One can always hope...
Hope for what? Release it on GOG without a fanfare? Now that's what I call fantasy. :P
I'm not a coder, just understand that it is something with "alarm" and "time" .
My guess is:
Insomnia
Erm... Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required"?
VanishedOne: Erm... Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required"?
Sounds very reasonable, but such a ballyhoo for a couple of special interest titles?
No idea, so wild guesses include:

Deadline
Tron 2.0
Lost Vikings
adaliabooks: I didn't say it was likely.... :P
One can always hope...
Grargar: Hope for what? Release it on GOG without a fanfare? Now that's what I call fantasy. :P
Who said there would be no fanfare? Judas hinted at something big for today, maybe it's the advent of emulated console games...

Or you know, maybe not.
adaliabooks: Who said there would be no fanfare? Judas hinted at something big for today, maybe it's the advent of emulated console games...

Or you know, maybe not.
I meant fanfare outside of GOG. Let's be honest, this kind of fanfare is very weak for a PC release of Chrono Trigger. Square-Enix would be hyping it left and right for 1 or more months before its release (along with offering a unique character skin for preorders :P).
Post edited July 16, 2015 by Grargar
Grargar: I meant fanfare outside of GOG. Let's be honest, this kind of fanfare is very weak for a PC release of Chrono Trigger. Square-Enix would be hyping it left and right for 1 or more months before its release (along with offering a unique character skin for preorders :P).
Fair point. I suppose it's fairly unlikely they could (or would want to) sneak something like that in with no announcement at all...
I just want it to happen...