It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DustFalcon1985: Does the Enigmatic Hints show signs of life or what?
IronArcturus: I think Judas is back from his vacation, but still no word about the Hint.
He isn't. As his forum title says, he will be on vacation till 1st July.
Post edited June 26, 2015 by Grargar
The first 2 "Total War" games seem to have been released on Steam yesterday (I honestly thought thay were being sold there since forever)

I wonder if that's got something to do with the hint's delay and the "console war" stuff?
karnak1: The first 2 "Total War" games seem to have been released on Steam yesterday (I honestly thought thay were being sold there since forever)
I wonder if that's got something to do with the hint's delay and the "console war" stuff?
I wouldn't count on it. Sega seems to love Steam.
karnak1: The first 2 "Total War" games seem to have been released on Steam yesterday (I honestly thought thay were being sold there since forever)
blotunga: I wouldn't count on it. Sega seems to love Steam.
Bottom line is: in the end they always love money.
It all depends on the agreement GOG would be willing to make with SEGA. But I suspect GOG's profit would be very low.
JudasIscariot: "In a short time, from a site not far away, you too will fight in a console war!"

Aaaaaand we're back :D
I am making a very wild guess and say it's gonna be the new Star Wars: Battlefront. Against all hope.

I'm thinking Sega too and that would be very nice. xD
Lol, this again? Let me repeat:

Cyraxpt: It's pretty much confirmed that it's Hyperdimension Neptunia, the game was about to be released (on Steam) around the time the hint was made and there's that thing about consoles that micktiegs_8 found out, so yeah....
Perhaps Judas will update the enigmatic hint (with a new game) whenever he returns from his holidays.
After X amount of months, we really need a new Hint. Maybe the Hint can be related to... Necrodancer!
Cyraxpt: Lol, this again? Let me repeat:

Cyraxpt: It's pretty much confirmed that it's Hyperdimension Neptunia, the game was about to be released (on Steam) around the time the hint was made and there's that thing about consoles that micktiegs_8 found out, so yeah....
Cyraxpt: Perhaps Judas will update the enigmatic hint (with a new game) whenever he returns from his holidays.
Yeah, just looked it up on Wikipedia and it does mention Console Wars in the story. Crap.

I guess the fact that it's been on Steam for awhile with no gog release yet and the sudden Steam release of Shogun and Medieval 1 Total War is what made me doubt it was that.
Meanwhile, on another thread, the game was released only a few hours after the official hint.
We need a new hint already :(
JudasIscariot: "In a short time, from a site not far away, you too will fight in a console war!"

Aaaaaand we're back :D
Still waiting for Hyperdimension Neptunia :D
Thread is ded. :/
Battlezone II: Combat Commander?
Any of the Battlezones would be great! Or how about more tank games on GOG?