It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JudasIscariot: segaddr equ 62h*4 ; segment address of first copy
mov di,segaddr+2 ; this program's prior location
p160: mov di,segaddr+2 ; point to int 62h
SEGA CONFIRMED! Could we be getting the SEGA Genesis / Mega Drive Classics?
Post edited July 16, 2015 by Barry_Woodward
gixgox: I'm not a coder, just understand that it is something with "alarm" and "time" .
My guess is:
Insomnia
It's a bit unlikely considering that we had one in March, in case you meant insomnia sale.
Barry_Woodward: SEGA CONFIRMED! Could we be getting the SEGA Genesis / Mega Drive Classics?
That ASSEMBLY code was quite long. Alarms. Clocks. Assembly line stuff. Very CREATIVE. XD
SEGA ?

Whoooo !

Gimme some DoW & AvP stuff !
Post edited July 16, 2015 by Edward_Carnby
Nobody else thinks it is TIS-100?
Kristian: Nobody else thinks it is TIS-100?
Yeah, could be. Probably a more logical option then most that have been suggested.
Uhm, but it needs to be a game unless they're going to offer the whole collection that appears.

Anyway, my bet goes to brigador.
Don't think so .

'cause - Early Access .
adaliabooks: Yeah, could be. Probably a more logical option then most that have been suggested.
It could even be Hacknet, but the game only comes out in August.
Google gave me this:)
Attachments:
error.png (32 Kb)
Well, we got Warhammer games, but those don't seem to match the hint unless I'm missing something.
Judas says the hint is for next week...
Edward_Carnby: Don't think so .

'cause - Early Access .
We *do* technically have an Early Access game already (Trine 3). If TIS-100 was released here under similar terms (refund possible any time before final release), it could be.

Also, I don't think TIS-100 is expected to remain in Early Access much longer anyway (although I don't think it's expected to leave *just* yet).
Edward_Carnby: Don't think so .

'cause - Early Access .
Pidgeot: We *do* technically have an Early Access game already (Trine 3). If TIS-100 was released here under similar terms (refund possible any time before final release), it could be.

Also, I don't think TIS-100 is expected to remain in Early Access much longer anyway (although I don't think it's expected to leave *just* yet).
Ahhh...

Ok , Thanks for the tip .

I thought Trine 3 is just pre-order . =)
That Double fine game Hack 'n Slash?
Barry_Woodward: SEGA CONFIRMED! Could we be getting the SEGA Genesis / Mega Drive Classics?
ddr+2? But Dance Dance Revolution is Konami!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dance_Dance_Revolution
OMG Sega AND Komani confirmed!!!1! :-P
Post edited July 16, 2015 by Fever_Discordia