It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Somehow I believe that GoG Galaxy would be a little bit too easy, with this hint it would be too..obvious..
But maybe it`s a combination, a multiplayer game with "Galaxy" in it`s title. Hmm, are there any multiplayer games with "Galaxy" in the name on steam?
mobutu: oh my, it's the same 2 months old hint ... it probably refers to galaxy client and not a particular game ...
But would the the Galaxy Client have to do with consoles?
I'm convinced that the hinted game is Revenant. I figure that Judas hates making up these hints so much that he decided that he would do Revenant, deep down knowing that they probably would never be able to get it working. Thus, the wretched Enigmatic Hint is forever stalled and he can work on more important things... ;)
yyahoo: I'm convinced that the hinted game is Revenant. I figure that Judas hates making up these hints so much that he decided that he would do Revenant, deep down knowing that they probably would never be able to get it working. Thus, the wretched Enigmatic Hint is forever stalled and he can work on more important things... ;)
That game does look pretty cool, but it doesn't look like it had a console version.
Since this hinted game has lasted for so long, is there a chance we could get another hint for the same game? It will at least give us something to think about while we continue to wait.
Post edited April 01, 2015 by Gandos
yyahoo: I'm convinced that the hinted game is Revenant. I figure that Judas hates making up these hints so much that he decided that he would do Revenant, deep down knowing that they probably would never be able to get it working. Thus, the wretched Enigmatic Hint is forever stalled and he can work on more important things... ;)
IronArcturus: That game does look pretty cool, but it doesn't look like it had a console version.
Oh yeah, the actual hint... Hmm, ummm, well, you see, it's not talking about a game console. It's about consoling someone, alleviating their grief...

https://youtu.be/iyp9fh-u4w8
yyahoo: Oh yeah, the actual hint... Hmm, ummm, well, you see, it's not talking about a game console. It's about consoling someone, alleviating their grief...

https://youtu.be/iyp9fh-u4w8
Now you've reminded me of The Critic!
Post edited April 01, 2015 by IronArcturus
IronArcturus: But would the the Galaxy Client have to do with consoles?
nothing (yet?), the console hint it's probably figurative, going to gog-steam future interconnect
my 0.2c :)
karnak1: Just yesterday, I was thinking about the hint and its delay...

I have to admit that, like some people have guessed, the idea of Total War games coming here could be possible (though difficult).

"From a site not far away" (Steam?)

"you too will fight in a console" (SEGA owns Creative Assembly)

"war!" (Total??)
I hadn't thought of that interpretation... interesting TAKE.

Here's mine...

'From a site not far away.' - I'm thinking more in terms of 'sight'... what do you do when something is far away and you can't see it? You give another view, as in a second glance or second take.

'You too will fight in in a console war.' You 2. Will fight in a console WAR. Hmmm... cryptic. Anyone? Anyone?

And the winner is...
Take Two Interactive.
Warhammer 40K Dawn of War 1 perhaps?
craig_ethan_123: Warhammer 40K Dawn of War 1 perhaps?
Dawn of War was a cool game, but unfortunately I don't think it had a console version.
craig_ethan_123: Warhammer 40K Dawn of War 1 perhaps?
IronArcturus: Dawn of War was a cool game, but unfortunately I don't think it had a console version.
By Console it might refer to a actual Console, in the game control points are marked by them.
craig_ethan_123: By Console it might refer to a actual Console, in the game control points are marked by them.
I think the Hint has been around for so long it could literally mean anything at this point! :P
Wild stab in the dark here.. Final Fantasy 7? since it was considered a blow to Nintendo to have Square take the Final Fantasy series elsewhere after producing 6 games for both the NES and SNES and lord knows how many Saga titles and the like on the GB, that and given the massive sales 7 had on PS1 and the lack of decent RPGs on the N64, granted Gamecube didn't fare much better but it at least had some Summoner 2, Skies of Arcadia Legends, Baten Katos and Baten Katos Origins. Just a thought.
Post edited April 03, 2015 by DCT
Along with FFVIII and its cast of adolescent soldiers, even...

<--- Owns the original PC releases, from before S-E's DRM'd re-release.