It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IronArcturus: Was the new "Act of War" game the Hint?
Soccorro: ugh dunno...maybe? :D
Nope. Judas didn't confirm it.
Soccorro: ugh dunno...maybe? :D
Grargar: Nope. Judas didn't confirm it.
oh...well then... *runs away*
Judas is being a silly sausage and Grargar knows it.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/update_upcoming_tab_added_and_active/post206
Soccorro: What a nice addition to the GOG catalogue...bought it...
I can confirm that Act of War: Gold Edition was not The Enigmatic Hint. I would've publicly announced the winner if it was :)
JudasIscariot: I can confirm that Act of War: Gold Edition was not The Enigmatic Hint. I would've publicly announced the winner if it was :)
What was the hint?
JudasIscariot: I can confirm that Act of War: Gold Edition was not The Enigmatic Hint. I would've publicly announced the winner if it was :)
So the Hint is still going on? Is it the ♫ Nev-er-end-ing E-Hint? ♫

♫ Ah-ah-ah, ah-ah-ah, ah-ah-ah... ♫
Post edited March 31, 2015 by IronArcturus
Maxvorstadt: What was the hint?
It wouldn't be a Hint if I told you outright now would it? :P

It's still ongoing which is why I haven't revealed it yet :P
JudasIscariot: It wouldn't be a Hint if I told you outright now would it? :P

C'mon Judas, people are dying to know what it is.....I mean literally, they're dying because its taking so freakin' long. :P
It's one (or more) of the Total War games.
Maxvorstadt: What was the hint?
JudasIscariot: It wouldn't be a Hint if I told you outright now would it? :P

Well, I don`t want to know what the hint meant, I wanted to know the hint, so I can read it and -maybe- find out what the hint is meaning.
Thanks in advance! :-)
Maxvorstadt: Well, I don`t want to know what the hint meant, I wanted to know the hint, so I can read it and -maybe- find out what the hint is meaning.
Here.
Maxvorstadt: Well, I don`t want to know what the hint meant, I wanted to know the hint, so I can read it and -maybe- find out what the hint is meaning.
Grargar: Here.
Ah, you`re very welcome! Or do I have to say thanks? Anyways, I`m glad to know it now!
"In a short time, from a site not far away, you too will fight in a console war!"

This is 2 months ago, so what is "a short time" in the GoG universe? With "site" they mean a website?!? Sadly I don`t know console games. Hmm, can it be that this is a game not from a console, but a game about a war between some kind of consoles?
Hmm, what can we define as "console"? Robots? Computers?
Grargar: Here.
Maxvorstadt: Ah, you`re very welcome! Or do I have to say thanks? Anyways, I`m glad to know it now!
"In a short time, from a site not far away, you too will fight in a console war!"

This is 2 months ago, so what is "a short time" in the GoG universe? With "site" they mean a website?!? Sadly I don`t know console games. Hmm, can it be that this is a game not from a console, but a game about a war between some kind of consoles?
Hmm, what can we define as "console"? Robots? Computers?
I would say the release of GOG Galaxy.
I'm surprised that there hasn't been a new Hint to replace the old one.
oh my, it's the same 2 months old hint ... it probably refers to galaxy client and not a particular game ...