It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Shmacky-McNuts: Sega this Sega that...to many necrophiliacs around here wanting that corpse.

I think they had a chance years ago to come back to the table, but even the old games just feel like a half-assed attempt to put their foot in the door to garner some quick cash off nostalgic people. Lettem go down like the hindenburg. Not as if they even have the major players they once had.
I suppose you know that SEGA owns the rights to the "Total War" franchise, right?
With the introduction of regional locking, even if Sega comes, I doubt that everyone would be happy with the news.
JudasIscariot: "In a short time, from a site not far away, you too will fight in a console war!"

Aaaaaand we're back :D
I guess it's not Elminage, right?
JudasIscariot: "In a short time, from a site not far away, you too will fight in a console war!"

Grargar: I guess it's not Elminage, right?
Nope :P
JudasIscariot: Nope :P
A hint for the ages!
Grargar: A hint for the ages!
Found it on an ancient Greek vase :P
JudasIscariot: Found it on an ancient Greek vase :P
GOD OF WAR CONFIRMED!!!!11111ONEONE

I can wait. No rush.
Post edited April 07, 2015 by Grargar

'From a site not far away' makes me think/hope more Star Wars/Lucasarts/disney.

Not sure though, especially the console war part as i haven't been following the hints much this time.
Post edited April 07, 2015 by thornton_s
thornton_s: 'From a site not far away' makes me think/hope more Star Wars/Lucasarts/disney.

Not sure though, especially the console war part as i haven't been following the hints much this time.
I doubt it. Judas himself said that there would be no enigmatic hints for the LucasArts releases.
Post edited April 07, 2015 by Grargar
thornton_s: 'From a site not far away' makes me think/hope more Star Wars/Lucasarts/disney.

Grargar: I doubt it. Judas himself said that there would be no enigmatic hints for the LucasArts releases.
Thanks.

My wallet hasn't recovered from buying all the 24 games released so far.
Post edited April 07, 2015 by thornton_s
Can it be
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1
Its an ongoing series and its about a console war :p
Post edited April 07, 2015 by Lodium
Could this be related not with a game but with a movie? aka the new digital star wars saga that is supposed to be out on friday 10 april?
Shmacky-McNuts: I think they had a chance years ago to come back to the table, but even the old games just feel like a half-assed attempt to put their foot in the door to garner some quick cash off nostalgic people. Lettem go down like the hindenburg. Not as if they even have the major players they once had.
As karnak1 said, Total War.

Also Alpha Protocol, The Cave, Valkyria Chronicles, Condemned: Criminal Origins, Company of Heroes, new Warhammer 40k games, etc. And for better or worse, some of the old old games like Golden Axe and Sonic CD have hundreds of votes.
tfishell: As karnak1 said, Total War.

Also Alpha Protocol, The Cave, Valkyria Chronicles, Condemned: Criminal Origins, Company of Heroes, new Warhammer 40k games, etc. And for better or worse, some of the old old games like Golden Axe and Sonic CD have hundreds of votes.
That Alpha Protocol looks like an interesting game. Is it similar to Max Payne?
tfishell: As karnak1 said, Total War.

IronArcturus: That Alpha Protocol looks like an interesting game. Is it similar to Max Payne?
Google it. ;-)