It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Doc0075 and finkleroy made a history today. I would like to thank for the Thronebreaker.
Could I get Raji, if possible? Tyranny was my first pick, but it appears I was too slow.
Thank you Doc0075 for donating those games. Crazy to see how many there is. I was granted SWAT 4 btw
And thank you Finkleroy. Handling all this giveaway work is not easy. Really appreciate your hard work
Thank you Doc0075 for the games and finkleroy for your work!
Thank you Doc0075 for ScourgeBringer, and thanks Finkleroy for hosting this like you do.
Thank you very much to:

Doc00075 for yet another show of generosity. There are not enough words to acknowledge your neverending and legendary contributions to the community.

finkleroy for kindly donating his time to keep making us users happy one game at a time.

Clairsentient for the nomination, even if I ended up getting a different game. Your suggestion was a pretty good one, it's just that today I felt I little more in the mood for Tyranny. ;)
high rated
DD & Ji Ji: May i request Kingdom: Two Crowns Royal Edition ?
Granted.
muddysneakers: Can I get Tyranny Gold Edition? Thank you.
Granted.
blastradius: Wow, that’s a huge amount of donations from everyone’s favorite doc. I’d like to request Aground, please.
Granted.
Crisco1492: Could I get Raji, if possible? Tyranny was my first pick, but it appears I was too slow.
Granted.
@Doc: You're a legend. Thank you!
I'll trust that you have enough disposable income that spending it to spread joy like this feels worthwhile to you, but even so, I can only imagine that the time investment purely for buying all these games and keeping track of it all is humbling in its own right...

@finkleroy: I imagine that you have a super efficient setup for dispensing codes and keeping track of everything, but even so, your time investment, too, is humbling. You have my gratitude!
Thank you, Doc, for Raji and Finkleroy for handling everything. Saving the world, one game at a time.
Thanks Doc0075 and finkleroy for Torment!
finkleroy: I'm afraid I don't currently have any copies of that game to give out.
Okay, no worries I realized that, but just hoped someone might notice my request as it was only hours after it stopped being a freebie, and I have very limited online time at the moment, and then I will hopefully be off on a holiday and may not have online access for a few days.

Cheers.
I would like to request Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition, please.
Much much thank you to Doc0075 , others donnors and Finkleroy for that huge surprise may flower !
May i ask for Blood?
What amount of happy people today! :)

May i ask for ENCODYA to give me a walk for Neo Berlin? Thanks!