It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I think someone as been quicker than I, can I change my request to The Longing?
Thank you Doc for the big generous donations, for Aground, and Fink for this tradition that you have maintained so well!
Post edited May 03, 2021 by JocktheLock1
Thank you so much to Doc0075 and to finkleroy for Spiritfarer!
high rated
Ruvika: I think someone as been quicker than I, can I change my request to The Longing?
Granted.
Thanks to finkleroy and to Doc0075 for The Council !
Thanks to Doc0075 for Phantom Doctrine, I really wanted to play this gane for quite some time!!!!
Also, thanks to finkleroy for all his work to coordinate the giveaway :D
Thank you, Doc0075, for another slew of gifts, including the one I got.
And thank you, finkleroy, for slickly sloughing the slew to the sleek and the sluggish alike. Slainte.
Always beaten when there is a huge list, maybe next time :)

But i'd like to thanks the amazing Doc0075 for his generosity.
Post edited May 03, 2021 by Mugiwarah
Thanks to Doc and finkleroy for The Longing! Much appreciated guys!
Thanks a lot to Doc foranother magnificent gift, and thanks to finkleroy for sorting out this insane amount of goods and requests!
May i request Kingdom: Two Crowns Royal Edition ?
Can I get Tyranny Gold Edition? Thank you.
Great thanks to Doc and finkleroy! :D
Thank you so much Doc0075 for my gift of Oblivion. I'm downloading now and looking forward to playing it later today. Your generosity has really brightened up my day, thank you. Also much kudos and big thanks to finkleroy for running the show, must be a nightmare right now keeping on top of everything!
Wow, that’s a huge amount of donations from everyone’s favorite doc. I’d like to request Aground, please.