It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HypersomniacLive: HO HO HO! Just look at those kind eyes! If I offered you cookies and milk, would you come down my chimney on Christmas Eve? All you have to bring is that big smile I can see under the beard. :-D
HO HO HO! Down the chimney I go!
So everyone checked in?
blotunga: So everyone checked in?
Everyone has checked in, just waiting on a couple to finish up getting gifts :-)
HypersomniacLive: What about your duty to humanity?
flubbucket: Dooty............../giggle

trentonlf: HO HO HO! Down the chimney I go!
flubbucket:
I smell a conspiracy.
JDelekto: I smell a conspiracy.
Is that what you call the smell flubbucket's giggling about?
trentonlf: if you click on the picture does it show a bigger pic?
https://images.gog.com/430ad3980efad71d58a9034391286694fce919658941e6047eb7a61ddbcce112.jpg
tinyE: Yes, thank you.

And you are a GREAT Santa! Very impressive.
I think the attached would have made a better and more succinct avatar for trentonlf.
HypersomniacLive: Is that what you call the smell flubbucket's giggling about?
Well, it could be Santa's lactose intolerance.
No, it was Santa's lactose intolerance. BTW, here is an interesting re-imagining.
Help, I can't reply!
Attachments:
newsanta.png (137 Kb)
newsanta.png (137 Kb)
Post edited December 18, 2015 by JDelekto
OK, this is odd.
JDelekto: ..
Picture updated!
JDelekto: OK, this is odd.
You have been bitten by forum bug :)
GOG has a known bug that the first post of a new page sometimes does not appear until the second post is present.
Post edited December 18, 2015 by mrkgnao
JDelekto: ..
trentonlf: Picture updated!
Awesome! Now you look like tiny-e with white tentacles. :)
mrkgnao: GOG has a known bug that the first post of a new page sometimes does not appear until the second post is present.
I felt like I was in limbo, even with further replies. Problem was, it was augmenting the previous post and not creating a new one. Wow, that's one annoying bug.
Post edited December 18, 2015 by JDelekto
trentonlf: Picture updated!
JDelekto: Awesome! Now you look like tiny-e with white tentacles. :)
mrkgnao: GOG has a known bug that the first post of a new page sometimes does not appear until the second post is present.
JDelekto: I felt like I was in limbo, even with further replies. Problem was, it was augmenting the previous post and not creating a new one. Wow, that's one annoying bug.
Yes. Pretty annoying. The trick is to wait ten minutes (the GOG post-merging timeout) or hope for someone else to post too.
JDelekto: I think the attached would have made a better and more succinct avatar for trentonlf.
Well, it could be Santa's lactose intolerance.
No, it was Santa's lactose intolerance. BTW, here is an interesting re-imagining.
Help, I can't reply!
Message received loud and clear, even the first time. ;-P
JDelekto: Awesome! Now you look like tiny-e with white tentacles. :)

I felt like I was in limbo, even with further replies. Problem was, it was augmenting the previous post and not creating a new one. Wow, that's one annoying bug.
mrkgnao: Yes. Pretty annoying. The trick is to wait ten minutes (the GOG post-merging timeout) or hope for someone else to post too.
OK, what's weird is that I've run into the problem before where I've replied to something on the edge of a maximum posting per page, and I wouldn't see my reply, but look on the bottom and see a new page number appear. Clicking on that page link would take me to the top of the new page where I had my reply.

This time, that didn't happen; while it might have been the last post on the page, I didn't see a new page number appear at the bottom, so it looked like I was just locked out of a reply or that my post didn't go through at all.

It could be because I had attached an image and it needed to go through some intermediary scan or something, perhaps that's why it took so long. So in that regard, waiting the 10 minutes would definitely solve the issue.
6 days till Christmas!