It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

misteryo: Yeah, but the sale is over.
I liked how the 2013 sale started later in the month so that it could last through Christmas. Gave the Secret Santa participants a lot more "wiggle room".
BillyMaysFan59: I liked how the 2013 sale started later in the month so that it could last through Christmas. Gave the Secret Santa participants a lot more "wiggle room".
Only thing can hope for now is a good sale on the weekend.
trentonlf: I am only waiting to hear from one more person :)
When that one delivers, will you be lifting the ban on editing one's wishlist?
mrkgnao: When that one delivers, will you be lifting the ban on editing one's wishlist?
The ban will be over on the 20th, just in case someone still wants to get a gift until then.
mrkgnao: When that one delivers, will you be lifting the ban on editing one's wishlist?
trentonlf: The ban will be over on the 20th, just in case someone still wants to get a gift until then.
Understood. Thanks.
Don't forget, you can add to the wishlist all you want just don't remove from it ;)
trentonlf: Don't forget, you can add to the wishlist all you want just don't remove from it ;)
I know.
high rated
Added two more games.

http : // www .gog . com /forum/general/ secret_santa_2015/ post244
Okay now that house cleaning has apparently happened, can we get these neg reps up so people can post links! :D

Granted I don't care what Emachine has to post because he is a chronic nose picker, but he is a loved and trusted chronic nose picker.
high rated
tinyE:
...... funny, I was picking my nose while I was reading your post XD
Post edited December 17, 2015 by Emachine9643
tinyE:
Emachine9643: ...... funny, I was picking my nose while I was reading your post XD
That's the punchline; so was I.
tinyE: Okay now that house cleaning has apparently happened, can we get these neg reps up so people can post links! :D
So, GOG do something about it or what?
tinyE: Okay now that house cleaning has apparently happened, can we get these neg reps up so people can post links! :D
siulebuo: So, GOG do something about it or what?
I think so but someone else just told me not.
tinyE: I think so but someone else just told me not.
Maybe it is a Christmas truce...
Emachine9643: Added two more games.

http : // www .gog . com /forum/general/ secret_santa_2015/ post244
Hooray, you finally have a positive rep again! I demand a recipe to celebrate that. :)