It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: First a hero, then a champion, now a royal. Yours for the cheap, cheap price of only €83!
Klumpen0815: Srsly wtf?
I just checked it and it's real: $97.89

This completely blows my mind.
Welcome to gog.com the sole exclusive owner to Royal Edition rights :)

Matruchus: Welcome to gog.com the sole exclusive owner to Royal Edition rights :)
http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/dXbp6y_7eac/hqdefault.jpg
Matruchus: Welcome to gog.com the sole exclusive owner to Royal Edition rights :)
Klumpen0815: http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/dXbp6y_7eac/hqdefault.jpg
Well actually the royal edition is also available in the paradoxstore next to gogs store :)
Matruchus: I think that the issue is in the gogs currency conversion system that changes game prices about once a month now since euro, dollar and rubble values are highly fluctuating and the result is in the price you get. While steams prices are fixed.
mrkgnao: I believe Steam supports payment in Turkish Lira and since this game is regionally priced I presume Turkey gets a better (lower) price there, whereas on GOG, Turkey is considered the "Rest of the World" and pays the baseline (US) price, which is higher. In other words, Turkey is a region on Steam, not on GOG.
Thank you both. Now the question remains. Should I buy the cheaper version on Steam or should I buy it from GOG to support it more. Hmm. I guess I will consult my wallet before taking a decision :)
Engerek01: Thank you both. Now the question remains. Should I buy the cheaper version on Steam or should I buy it from GOG to support it more. Hmm. I guess I will consult my wallet before taking a decision :)
Well check the Witcher 3 page on gog since you can get several preorder bonuses that you can't get on Steam. That and the drm-free version is the plus you get on gog.
mrkgnao: I believe Steam supports payment in Turkish Lira and since this game is regionally priced I presume Turkey gets a better (lower) price there, whereas on GOG, Turkey is considered the "Rest of the World" and pays the baseline (US) price, which is higher. In other words, Turkey is a region on Steam, not on GOG.
Engerek01: Thank you both. Now the question remains. Should I buy the cheaper version on Steam or should I buy it from GOG to support it more. Hmm. I guess I will consult my wallet before taking a decision :)
I understand that you wish to support CD Projekt RED, but since anyhow you cannot play the game, is it urgent to do so now? Perhaps you could wait until GOG has a sale on Witcher 3 (perhaps mid 2016) and buy it then from GOG for a reasonable price? I'm serious.
Grargar: First a hero, then a champion, now a royal. Yours for the cheap, cheap price of only €83!

75.39$ here.
zeffyr: 75.39$ here.
Quick, buy everyone gift codes! ;)
IAmSinistar: Quick, buy everyone gift codes! ;)
You're right, that's a steal ;-)
It might be better to ask a Russian guy to do that. There it costs $21.99 (still more than I'd pay for it).
high rated
PaterAlf: Nearly $100 for a digital game is insane. especially for a game that was kickstarted. I'm not even sure it belongs on the regional priced games list anymore. Think it deserves it's own list, something like "Insanely overpriced games by indie developers who completely lost touch with the world's realities".
FTFY

No doubt, Obsidian is the champion of them all.It was quite obvious even from their Kickstarter campaign - they treated that like a regular pre-order phase and even 'complained" in the comments section that the platform didn't accommodate them the way they wanted.

I kind of feel the urge now to take the other modest edition off of my wishlist.

IAmSinistar: F that. For that kind of money I expect a physical box full of goodies, including a manual, a soundtrack CD, and a freaking statuette of some character or monster from the game. I ain't dropping that kind of cash for extra ones and zeroes.
Shame on you, my friend, for not seeing the immense value of having a digital novella (no, not a proper novel, mind you) written by Chris Avellone; apparently the digital weight of his words is worth real gold.

stg83: But you will be getting amazing preorder exclusives like Pre-Order Bonus Item #1: Giant Miniature Space Piglet + Pre-Order Bonus Item #2: Gaun's Pledge. :P
You overlook the fact that those two items are not exclusive to the pre-order of the Royal Edition.

Wonder if they'll come up with an Emperor Edition followed by the God Edition...
Post edited January 14, 2015 by HypersomniacLive
mrkgnao: It might be better to ask a Russian guy to do that. There it costs $21.99 (still more than I'd pay for it).
I'm tempted to set up a proxy and gift that version out of pure spite.

Once again, GOG benefits from me having more principles than the average publisher.
mrkgnao: It might be better to ask a Russian guy to do that. There it costs $21.99 (still more than I'd pay for it).
But ofcourse, as we all know Russia deserves the royal treatment. ;)
IAmSinistar: I'm tempted to set up a proxy and gift that version out of pure spite.

Once again, GOG benefits from me having more principles than the average publisher.
Ah, just don't give them the dough and buy it a year later on a deep sale 75% off or so. Its not as if there won't be other interesting releases going on gog through the year that would have more appropriate pricing.
Matruchus: Ah, just don't give them the dough and buy it a year later on a deep sale 75% off or so. Its not as if there won't be other interesting releases going on gog through the year that would have more appropriate pricing.
Yep, that's the basic plan. If they're looking for a sucker to gouge, they've knocked on the wrong door here.