It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ZFR: Classic or recent game? Is it an indie?
Indie. And it's in a sequel.
Escape Goat 2?
ZFR: Escape Goat 2?
Yes. Grest game I have a resl blast playing it
ZFR: Escape Goat 2?
Ghorpm: Yes. Grest game I have a resl blast playing it
I got them this sale and will be giving it a go soon (part 1 and 2).

Next question:

Help! How do I defeat the final boss? I must have fired a dozen or so rockets at him and zillion bullets, but he still goes about talking in Latin and refusing to die.

(there is a subtle hint there)
Post edited June 24, 2015 by ZFR
ZFR: I got them this sale and will be giving it a go soon (part 1 and 2).

Next question:

Help! How do I defeat the final boss? I must have fired a dozen or so rockets at him and zillion bullets, but he still goes about chanting in Latin and refusing to die.

Serious Sam: The Second Encounter?
Ghorpm: Serious Sam: The Second Encounter?
No.

Next question:

Help! How do I defeat the final boss? I must have fired a dozen or so rockets at him and zillion bullets, but he still goes about chanting in Latin and refusing to die.

Final Fantasy XIV
GabiMoro: Final Fantasy XIV
No.
Ghorpm: Serious Sam: The Second Encounter?
ZFR: No.
I assume that the boss himself is chanting in Latin and it's clearly obvious that it's his doing and NOT some some kind of a soundtrack that may or may not come from his very mouth. Is my assumption correct?

Next question:

Sound kind of like Doom 2.
Post edited June 24, 2015 by coryrj1995
ZFR: Help! How do I defeat the final boss? I must have fired a dozen or so rockets at him and zillion bullets, but he still goes about chanting in Latin and refusing to die.

Icon of Sin from Doom 2?

Heh, took too long to remember the name. Oh well.
Post edited June 24, 2015 by Sanjuro
Ghorpm: I assume that the boss himself is chanting in Latin and it's clearly obvious that it's his doing and NOT some some kind of a soundtrack that may or may not come from his very mouth. Is my assumption correct?
He's not really chanting. I edited my post. He just speaks phrases from time to time. Stuff like "the whole world will die". At least one phrase he says is a funny easter egg though.
Sanjuro: Icon of Sin from Doom 2?
coryrj1995: Sound kind of like Doom 2.
No.

The game is on GOG.
Post edited June 24, 2015 by ZFR
ZFR: The game is on GOG.
Painkiller?
Sanjuro: Painkiller?
No
I'll give you a metahint. Asking questions instead of guessing titles will probably get you further ;)