It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Schnuff: No new weekly sale...and the current ends wednesday 0 am....so my guess is it starts wednesday or GoG will launch something new till the Winter Sale ,,,maybe something like a countdown but first 10.000 copies of Jack Keane ;.)
Plus they choosed a publisher for the current promo who only has 8 games ( 2 still in EA ) in the Gog catalog .
According slightly broken layout on mobile phone I'd say that Xmas sale is closer than around the corner :)
Seb3.7: "I'd bet it'll be that day or 14th" - "Ssling"
If I had to pick one then I'd lean to "that day", which would be 13th ;)
If God of War (2018) is going to be GOG's only big release for this Winter Sale (and it seems like it is), then that wouldn't be enough to carry the sale strongly starting from this week and then all the way up until the end of December.

On the other hand, it's very odd that no usual weekly sale has been posted by now, which almost certainly means that a new, but non-standard, non-weekly is coming today or tomorrow or Wednesday.

Maybe GOG will do something like a "Warm-Up to the Winter Sale (but this is not the Winter sale)" sale.
Post edited December 04, 2023 by Ancient-Red-Dragon
Schnuff: No new weekly sale...and the current ends wednesday 0 am....so my guess is it starts wednesday
The Hack & Slash Sale however lasts an additional day beyond that, which to me indicates that Thursday is when the winter sale will kick off.
Schnuff: No new weekly sale...and the current ends wednesday 0 am....so my guess is it starts wednesday
gogtrial34987: The Hack & Slash Sale however lasts an additional day beyond that, which to me indicates that Thursday is when the winter sale will kick off.
And i'm going to say Friday the 8th because it's the weekend and everyone's more willing to throw money on junk during the weekend.
I guess there will be 4 free games in total. One per week :)
Attachments:
cpsanta.jpg (130 Kb)
Post edited December 04, 2023 by erbello
Seb3.7: snip
i see you are having fun =)
My guess is that it will start Thursday 14th.
I think we have been mislead by sales ending days before so I'd say the 11th seems most likely to me. Although I recall one week pre-sales when they did that so if there is a pre-sale then the sale date might be a week after that starts (I think Monday and Wednesday have been the most common start days).

Wingspan has a new DLC release on the 12th, I would love to see a special bird themed event for that :). Not likely to happen, though. A special Sony Sale with the new release before the main Winter Sale seems possible or as a special themed day or weekend during the sale. I'll guess this weekend (starting Friday) before the big sale starting on Monday.
Post edited December 05, 2023 by joveian
high rated
Witcher 3 always on sale during winter sales in last 5 years - www.isthereanydeal.com/game/witcheriiiwildhunt/history/?shop%5B%5D=gog&generate=Select+Stores

- Thursday, Dec 13, 2018
- Wednesday, Dec 11, 2019
- Wednesday, Dec 16, 2020
- Monday, Dec 13, 2021
- Monday, Dec 12, 2022

Going off the last 2 years trend, +1 with the others on Monday, Dec 11, 2023.

If not, then Wednesday Dec 13 or Thursday Dec 14. Somewhere that week.
I question the use of the current sale timers as a predictive mechanism. There are usually some promos that overlap with a big sale.
high rated
New promo . It will ends on the 13rd .
high rated
Monday is probably the day in most cases... I'm not sure if not-ended or parallel sales are any problem for GOG today. Rrecently they are permanently transferring games from one active sale to another (with no visible impact on discount/price).
high rated
Seb3.7: "My guess would be the 4th" - Mrkgnao
"A new, but non-standard, non-weekly is coming today or (...)." (4th) - Ancient-Red-Dragon
"Will tomorrow GoG winter sale begins ?" (5th) - Andreasqiao
"I'd say that Xmas sale is closer than around the corner :)" (5th) - Truhlik
"My guess is it starts Wednesday" (6th) - Schnuff
"Which to me indicates that Thursday is when the winter sale will kick off." (7th) - Gogtrial34987
you're out =)

sorry , i'm bored