It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

phaolo: Same, the 4th seems a bit too soon.
Well, it started early in 2014 / 2015 .
I feel so tired: Well, it started early in 2014 / 2015 .
Strange.... Started on 4th ended on 15th December and called "2014 drm free big fall sale"
Attachments:
Seb3.7: Strange.... Started on 4th ended on 15th December and called "2014 drm free big fall sale"
Yep . It was a short sale .
I feel so tired: Well, it started early in 2014 / 2015 .
It only happened when the previous sale started\ended earlier tho
phaolo: It only happened when the previous sale started\ended earlier tho
Extensive task, but it would be helpful to have a list of all the Winter, Summer, Spring, Halloween, and Biggest Special sales from the start of 2008 till today.
Seb3.7: Extensive task, but it would be helpful to have a list of all the Winter, Summer, Spring, Halloween, and Biggest Special sales from the start of 2008 till today.
you mean this ?
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_sales_historical_dates_and_forecasts/post1
edited November 21, 2023 He made it! ^ Yes, thank you Both!
edit: I will help to fix a few dates.
Edit 2: for the last 5 years it has been roughly the same pattern, three weeks, over the New Year until 2nd-5th Jan, and two weeks after the previous Big sale.
I bet on 12th December to 2nd Jan : )

in addition found: "From Wishlists, With Love - - - - - 13-20 Feb from 2017", which would indicate someone reading our wishlists, what a heartful idea.
Post edited November 30, 2023 by Seb3.7
Seb3.7: edited November 21, 2023 He made it! ^ Yes, thank you Both!
edit: I will help to fix a few dates.
i see
high rated
Rawcember Goodie Pack is on giveaway till 13th (Wednesday) which is sort of unusual, so I'd bet it'll be that day or 14th.
high rated
Another herald of major sales has arrived - the price matrix has been updated.

For the few games that aren't regionally priced, local currency values are slightly different.

AUD priced products are now cheaper, which is a pity. For those with 0% currency conversion credit cards, unfair exchange rates actually result in cheaper products if you pay in USD. (Regionally priced items are fixed in the local currency, the USD value floats with the exchange rate).
high rated
ssling: Rawcember Goodie Pack is on giveaway till 13th (Wednesday) which is sort of unusual, so I'd bet it'll be that day or 14th.
JFI: After claiming the gift don't forget to go to your profile settings and deactivate marketing communications subscription, like always when GOG gifts you something on the front page.
So, will tomorrow GoG winter sale begins ?
high rated
Andreasqiao: So, will tomorrow GoG winter sale begins ?
maybe today in 1 minute : )

"By the way : when will this year's winter sale start ? On the 11th or" - I feel so tired
"My guess would be the 4th" - Mrkgnao
"I predict the winter sale will start on Monday 11th" - Maxpoweruser
"Same, the 4th seems a bit too soon." (11th) - Phaolo
"I bet on 12th December to 2nd Jan : )" - Seb3.7
"If I had to pick one then I'd lean to "that day", which would be 13th ;)" - Ssling
"Will tomorrow GoG winter sale begins ?" (5th) - Andreasqiao
"My bet is that it'll also start on the 11th" - Bluethief
"My guess is it starts Wednesday" (6th) - Schnuff
"I'd say that Xmas sale is closer than around the corner :)" (5th) - Truhlik
"A new, but non-standard, non-weekly is coming today or (...)." (4th) - Ancient-Red-Dragon
"Which to me indicates that Thursday is when the winter sale will kick off." (7th) - Gogtrial34987
"And I'm going to say Friday the 8th because it's the weekend" - Honglath
"My guess is that it will start Thursday 14th." - Alexandros050
"I think we have been misled by sales ending days before so I'd say the 11th" - Joveian
"Going off the last 2 years trend, +1 with the others on Monday, Dec 11, 2023." - UnashamedWeeb
"Monday is probably the day in most cases... " (11th) - Ciemnogrodzianin
"Most probably will be 14th as other users said." - Argamasa
"And my guess is that the winter sale will start on the 12th :)" - Kerr_Laeda
"I always assumed it would be tomorrow based on the dates in years past."(11th) - Syscrusher

Please continue to guess for the next 24hrs or better, until the sale starts, I will have a special fund of 5gbp on the first day of a Winter Sale for (a) winner(s)! ^ Yash!
Post edited December 11, 2023 by Seb3.7
My bet is that it'll also start on the 11th, given last year's date and that it usually goes for 3 weeks into the new year.
No new weekly sale...and the current ends wednesday 0 am....so my guess is it starts wednesday or GoG will launch something new till the Winter Sale ,,,maybe something like a countdown but first 10.000 copies of Jack Keane must be sold ;.)
BUT I could be so wrong...they start sales around a week before Steam lauchnes their sale...
this year it is the 21. so maybe all those betting on the 11th are right?

But who cares....the same games are on sale every time...the only different are the (maybe) 1 - 2 free games.
Post edited December 04, 2023 by Schnuff