It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It looks like I'm running a little late for this thread!

hhhmmm... what have I been late for? I got caught in traffic, held up by a funeral procession, making me late for my grandmother's funeral!

Please count me in on this awesome giveaway and thank you for this generous offer, whether I win or not.
I'm in!
I've been late a ton for work, public transportation is awful.
Well.. some of the time was just me being lazy and sleepy, but mostly public transportation.
I'm in

My visit to parents last week went a bit too long so I were late to buy Divinity:OS when it was -40% (I guess I'll buy it at the next time it's on sale and it might even be 50% that time).

Surprising to hear someone having an extra copy of such a new game, but great giveaway.
Things I've been late for....

There was that one time my paper on The Taj Mahal was a week late because THE MOST BASIC FREAKING INFORMATION WAS IN ZERO BOOKS. I ultimately found that basic information IN A CHILDREN'S BOOK ON IT! How obnoxious.

I managed to avoid spoilers on a TV show for 7 years only to start watching it, have my brother walk by, and go , "Oh, I heard about that guy's death. Man, people were pissed." THANKS, ASSHOLE.

And yeah, I'm in.
OMG, how could I miss this ga? I'm in!
I'm in, thanks for the giveaway!

I feel I'm being late to dominate the world, it's one of those things in my to-do list but, dude, it seems very tiring, I'm always putting it off.
bler144: I won't enter for anyone, but I'll throw in some karma that the random die favors mrkgnao as well ;)
Thank you!
I'll wait a week and say that i was late to this giveaway but you can take the +1 now.
Im most definitely in

I would say im late to watching The Godfather trilogy, hehe ... quite a bit late indeed. I really can't explain why i never watched them, but im sure one day i'll get to it

Thanks for the great giveaway
+1
Hiya,

This game seems decent, I loved Baldur's Gate 2.

I am in.

Thanks!
Plusrep for the giveaway, which is sure to make some lucky soul super happy - well done! Not in, because I was a Kickstarter backer and I haz mine.
Thank you for the giveaway. I'm in.

I'm still late for the for smartphone bandwagon. Don't have one and doubt I ever will. I just see no need to have one since I never go anywhere and don't have anyone to call. Besides, if I did go somewhere, I'd rather see the stuff around me, otherwise there's no point to going.
I'm in!

Thanks for the chance on getting PoE. I've been watching this one for a while now. Money has been tight this year trying to start up a business and I'm just excited to have the chance at it. A little change of pace !
I'm in, thanks for the giveaway!

I'm regularly so late for parties that I wind up not going.
I think I'll put my name in the hat. Thanks for the giveaway.

One time, I procrastinated so long on a project that was worth a full quarter of my grade in a class that I didn't even turn it in.

Though the professor procrastinated so long on grading them that he didn't do it and just gave everyone As. And didn't even assign the project that was supposed to be the last quarter of the final grade. And he came in like 10 minutes late to the final exam, which was just a single sheet of paper with 10 multiple choice questions on it. Still warm from the laser printer.