It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I don't think anyone has posted this yet... Strategy First's Halloween sale, on 'til November 3rd:

http://strategyfirst.com/games/2679-sfi-spooky-bundle.html

Use coupon code 'SPOOKY' at checkout.

$19.99 gets you a bundle with the following titles:
A Vampyre Story
Dark Fall: Lights Out
Dark Fall: Lost Souls
Darkness Within: In Pursuit of Loath Nolder
Darkness Within 2: The Dark Lineage
Disciples: Sacred Lands Gold
Disciples II: Gold Edition
Necromania: Traps of Darkness
Pathologic
You Are Empty
Zombie Pirates
Ghost Master
Post edited October 30, 2012 by Azilut
amok: Honestly though, I am now on Win 7 - is it really worth it to upgrade to Win 8? do I really gain anything (except a new look)?
There is a newer version of Direct X (11.1). It's touted as running anything Windows 7 runs (and even XP, I think -- I don't know 100% there though).

Under the hood, it has some differences. Benchmarks I saw had both + and - maybe 5% frame rates depending on your version. Some games better on Win 8, some better on Win 7.

So the main thing is the UI. And honestly, though it might be nice to have, even $40 is a bit steep for me.

If you have hardware that can take advantage of DX11.1, if you have a touch screen, or if you love Metro, then it might be worth $40. Or if you have anything worse than Windows 7 Home Basic.

edit: Windows 7, not XP, Home Basic.
Post edited October 30, 2012 by Tallima
Tallima: If you have hardware that can take advantage of DX11.1, if you have a touch screen, or if you love Metro, then it might be worth $40. Or if you have anything worse than Windows XP Home Basic.
I would say if you still have XP. Win 7 will drop off the market and Win 8 will only get more expansive. Win XP will loose all support soon. Many modern games no longer run on it and most modern software runs really bad with it (I'm forced to use one now, so I know).

Win 8 is leagues ahead of XP, if only for the stuff that Win 7 did better.
Tallima: If you have hardware that can take advantage of DX11.1, if you have a touch screen, or if you love Metro, then it might be worth $40. Or if you have anything worse than Windows XP Home Basic.
SimonG: I would say if you still have XP. Win 7 will drop off the market and Win 8 will only get more expansive. Win XP will loose all support soon. Many modern games no longer run on it and most modern software runs really bad with it (I'm forced to use one now, so I know).

Win 8 is leagues ahead of XP, if only for the stuff that Win 7 did better.
Oh, I messed up. I meant to say Windows 7 Home Basic. Thanks for the catch.

Yeah, if you have Windows XP and your hardware is supported by Win8 and you have $40 to go toward and upgrade*, then you're a fool if you don't take advantage of this.

*unless I missed a caveat above in my lengthy list of caveats
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z37koM9hD-g :)
Steam - Halloween Adventure Bundle
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/17800/
$10 for Blackwell Deception, Gemini Rue, Kaptain Brawe, Ben There, Dan That / Time Gentlemen, Please and Jolly Rover.

Steam hasn't announced this deal anywhere and you can't find it with a search. I know a lot of folks got these games in the various bundles but if you don't have them, this might be for you.
Free copy of Plants Vs Zombies over at stopzombiemouth.com with coupon code PEAH8R - This is a limited time offer so act now if you haven't gotten your copy already.

No restrictions that I know of, though when you install it will require a serial code that PopCap emails to you, so you'll need a valid email.
~Cym

EDIT: Also for you Steam users out there, if you already owned a copy of Divinity 2 check your library and rejoice - you now have a free copy of Divinity 2 Developer's Cut in addition to your copy of Divinity 2.
Post edited October 30, 2012 by CymTyr
CymTyr: Free copy of Plants Vs Zombies over at [url]http://stopzombiemouth.com[/url] with coupon code PEAH8R - This is a limited time offer so act now if you haven't gotten your copy already.

No restrictions that I know of, though when you install it will require a serial code that PopCap emails to you, so you'll need a valid email.
~Cym
US only. If you convince the page that you're coming from US then you can get through (slowly) to get a key mailed to you.
Can someone list the games of the BOGO sale of the US Origin store ?
Foxhack: Actually you can get it for $15. Apparently Microsoft doesn't check if you actually bought a new computer... whoops!
i cannot find the link to this anywhere though. i bought my laptop on Friday :/
Foxhack: Actually you can get it for $15. Apparently Microsoft doesn't check if you actually bought a new computer... whoops!
abolat: i cannot find the link to this anywhere though. i bought my laptop on Friday :/
http://www.windowsupgradeoffer.com/en-US

That's the upgrade page. Fill out the form, and you get a promo code via email that lowers the upgrade price from $40 to $15. :)
Post edited October 30, 2012 by Foxhack
abolat: i cannot find the link to this anywhere though. i bought my laptop on Friday :/
Foxhack: http://www.windowsupgradeoffer.com/en-US

That's the upgrade page. Fill out the form, and you get a promo code via email that lowers the upgrade price from $40 to $15. :)
thanks ^^ much obliged. I am wondering if the upgrade is worth it (currently on win 7 premium) since the whole layout of the new OS is just different... I am worried that the lack of driver support may render my newly bought laptop useless (i realize this is getting off topic, apologies in advance).
abolat: thanks ^^ much obliged. I am wondering if the upgrade is worth it (currently on win 7 premium) since the whole layout of the new OS is just different... I am worried that the lack of driver support may render my newly bought laptop useless (i realize this is getting off topic, apologies in advance).
It doesn't hurt to have the OS handy. Apparently it's just like 7, other than Metro and this being somewhat faster to use.

You have until January to decide, so.
Dotemu offers for the next 24h an Halloween pack with 12 games for 10€/15$, including Tony Tough and the Night of Roasted Moths, The 7Th Guest, The 11Th Hour, Stonekeep, Dark Fall 1, Dark Fall 2, Enclave, A Vampyre Story, Realms of the haunting, The Abbey, Ghost Master and Litil Divil.

Edit: Checked the dollar price. Better deal for us europeans this time.
Post edited October 30, 2012 by DukeNukemForever
DukeNukemForever: Dotemu offers for the next 24h an Halloween pack with 12 games for 10€/15$
Hmm. According to the ad image, they call this event "Promo Haloween", yet no Halo games are included ... ;)