It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I don't know if anyone posted this or not, but there is an indie bundle of 5 adventure games that may be worth the money. Quite inexpensive ( Minimum 50p / $0.80 USD)

Games include:
Barely Floating
Jailbreak
Nancy the Happy Whore
Patchwork
PISS

http://www.summerbatch.co.uk/

I'd consider getting them, but I gotta wait til I get paid.
You have to wait to get paid to spend .80 cents????
Stardock has its own Halloween sale.

"Demigod" - 2.49$ (75% off)
"Sins of a Solar Empire" - 4.99$ (75% off)

I don't know anything about the details (DRM etc.), but thought it might be worth sharing.
Tallima: If you have hardware that can take advantage of DX11.1, if you have a touch screen, or if you love Metro, then it might be worth $40. Or if you have anything worse than Windows XP Home Basic.
SimonG: I would say if you still have XP. Win 7 will drop off the market and Win 8 will only get more expansive. Win XP will loose all support soon. Many modern games no longer run on it and most modern software runs really bad with it (I'm forced to use one now, so I know).

Win 8 is leagues ahead of XP, if only for the stuff that Win 7 did better.
$15 is an EXTREMELY respectable price considering that Win 7 in NZ probably won't go for any less than $200.

I'm just wondering how many GOG games Win 8 is gonna fart-splatter back at my screen.
51nikopol: You have to wait to get paid to spend .80 cents????
There are international charges, and all my current "spending money" is accounted for. Pregnant wife and 8 year old take priority, especially when I don't make a lot of money. It may sound silly, but I don't want to take away from what's budgeted for them. Even if it's only a dollar. :)
abolat: i cannot find the link to this anywhere though. i bought my laptop on Friday :/
Foxhack: http://www.windowsupgradeoffer.com/en-US

That's the upgrade page. Fill out the form, and you get a promo code via email that lowers the upgrade price from $40 to $15. :)
FYI I don't have a Windows 7 key within the designated timeframe, so I'm SOL for Windows 8 upgrade for $15... Was going to buy it too...
Post edited October 30, 2012 by CymTyr
Prototype 1+2+DLC will be $12.49 soon on Amazon, so you might want to hold off on that Steam purchase for now!
CymTyr: EDIT: Also for you Steam users out there, if you already owned a copy of Divinity 2 check your library and rejoice - you now have a free copy of Divinity 2 Developer's Cut in addition to your copy of Divinity 2.
Nice catch! :)

GoJays2025: Prototype 1+2+DLC will be $12.49 soon on Amazon, so you might want to hold off on that Steam purchase for now!
Also nice :)
Post edited October 30, 2012 by dyscode
Foxhack: http://www.windowsupgradeoffer.com/en-US

That's the upgrade page. Fill out the form, and you get a promo code via email that lowers the upgrade price from $40 to $15. :)
CymTyr: FYI I don't have a Windows 7 key within the designated timeframe, so I'm SOL for Windows 8 upgrade for $15... Was going to buy it too...

Anyone have a recent Win 7 key they're not planning on using for this promo? PM me. I swear I'll destroy the PM once I get the coupon.
Hah. I just noticed they started asking for a Windows 7 key. I guess lots of people took advantage of the loophole that let you buy the upgrade without actually proving you had a new computer...
CymTyr: FYI I don't have a Windows 7 key within the designated timeframe, so I'm SOL for Windows 8 upgrade for $15... Was going to buy it too...

Anyone have a recent Win 7 key they're not planning on using for this promo? PM me. I swear I'll destroy the PM once I get the coupon.
Foxhack: Hah. I just noticed they started asking for a Windows 7 key. I guess lots of people took advantage of the loophole that let you buy the upgrade without actually proving you had a new computer...
Yep $15 I can do, $40 not so much.
CymTyr: Yep $15 I can do, $40 not so much.
But you're American! Can't you just get a credit card? I heard you folks can get one in any street corner.
CymTyr: Yep $15 I can do, $40 not so much.
Foxhack: But you're American! Can't you just get a credit card? I heard you folks can get one in any street corner.
Not anymore, we can't lol.
Braussie: I don't know if anyone posted this or not, but there is an indie bundle of 5 adventure games that may be worth the money. Quite inexpensive ( Minimum 50p / $0.80 USD)

Games include:
Barely Floating
Jailbreak
Nancy the Happy Whore
Patchwork
PISS

http://www.summerbatch.co.uk/

I'd consider getting them, but I gotta wait til I get paid.
If a game named "Nancy the Happy Whore" is not worth the £1 alone I don't know what is :D
Post edited October 30, 2012 by dyscode
grynn: I was late :p

GG fixed the price of Walking Dead btw.
Darn. I missed it too. $7.63 with my IGN discount would have been really nice.

Foxhack: Actually you can get it for $15. Apparently Microsoft doesn't check if you actually bought a new computer... whoops!
I guess MS has also heard that people were giving their new OS a bad rep before it even released. It doesn't seem to be fairing any better now that more people are giving it a go.
Edna & Harvey: The Breakout for iPad is $0.99 on iTunes right now: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id469359940