It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: Only 84 (now 85) votes? People vote!
TrevorWilliams: 105!
We need much more. Reminder: vote for GOG merchandise to celebrate this event and GOG in general. Show your frinds how much you love GOG and click the link
http://www.gog.com/wishlist/site/gogcom_merchandise

I am not good at convincing people. I need help. Maybe The_voivod could help to persuade more people. Just imagine 300 votes in three minutes ...
deleted
The_Blog: That's true. But that is not really exclusive to european. He was wondering why especially europeans have decent english skills.
While on the subject, I must say that I am impressed with the vast majority of the non-English members here who are able to speak such a convincing level of "conversational" English. Very VERY few here speak like a robotic translator. Is that just learned over years of chatting like we do here on the GOG forums? Or do they teach this kind of stuff?
MarkoH01: That's what they said but it is not the first time they said that - that is the problem. I believe them. The game will come out ... someday. I bought it in the sale.
Yeah I was being cynical, I know it will be released, just not when. Tim Schaeffer seems completely incapable of adhering to a schedule. And yet It's not the wait, I am the kind of guy who welcomes delays if they serve to get rid of bugs or allow a tighter narrative. I'd rather have waited another 6 months than gotten that ending to Mass Effect 3.

It's the other drama that's surrounded Double Fine recently, particularly the spacebase DF-9 debacle. It's really chipped away at my trust.
Anyone else on the lookout for Monkey Island SE? I'm hoping to build the ultimate talkie edition out of it.
yyahoo: Waiting on Din's Curse. Can someone create a Meme for that one? Not that the Nox one actually worked yesterday...
Tarnicus: I Din't think that Curse has come up yet as I am also interested in it :P
It hasn't, but this was about the time on the "Seasoned" list for Round 2 yesterday that the Nox Nauseousness started getting into full swing...
I've got enough stuff for now, but will read the reviews for Train Fever when they are out,
so far I'm happy with Open Transport Tycoon Deluxe in HD on my 27'' screen in marvellous sprite based glory.
the_voivod: I shouldn't have bought Jade Empire the other day; it's going to take a million years to download with my internet. That's why I like Nox; nice 'n' compact size.
Don't rub nox in my face please, I might just reach out and touch somebody
The_Blog: HAHA May the light of the gods shine upon me. The box of american cookies I am eating right now contains one more cookie than it normally should :3
the_voivod: We're always generous with our portions over here. Burp.
That is an understatement! I was amazed by the serving sizes when I went to Phoenix, Arizona back in '05. Much bigger than what we get here in Australia, and I struggle to finish a plate of food here when eating out. The endless drink refills is also very different from here, where a drink at a restaurant is very overpriced.
the_voivod: The second cycle has been as slow as a badger's ass, though. If a badger has a slow ass; I don't know.
What sort of badger, african or european?
requested: That's Gary Larson I think, but thanks to you I discovered Leunig. Never heard of him, seems pretty funny.

Edit: I like it^^
Tarnicus:
that's funny
dgwake: HA! the boss thought he could get me off the forums and do some work during the day by sending me to an Island.
FOOL! he forgot about the power of MIFI

BWAHAHAHAHA!
bew1977: Totally read that as MILF for some reason... That would get you off the forums, I hope
I would be off the forums before I could finish typing this sent
the_voivod: The second cycle has been as slow as a badger's ass, though. If a badger has a slow ass; I don't know.
j0ekerr: What sort of badger, african or european?
They have badgers in Europe? :o
MarkoH01: We need much more. Reminder: vote for GOG merchandise to celebrate this event and GOG in general. Show your frinds how much you love GOG and click the link
http://www.gog.com/wishlist/site/gogcom_merchandise

I am not good at convincing people. I need help. Maybe The_voivod could help to persuade more people. Just imagine 300 votes in three minutes ...
ummm a mug or a pillow with Judas'avatar XD

anyway voted :)
Post edited March 05, 2015 by DyNaer
deleted