It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tallima: Massive Crit! Sweet!
Hah, congrats for that freebie :)
But there would not be price then...
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Trid
yyahoo: What prevented Desktop Dungeons from selling quickly then. This is also the first time it's seen a significant discount. GOG's discount is even better than what's been offered on Steam so far...
Tannath: Who knows? Though I have an idea that the discount for Desktop Dungeons wasn't as big and had more copies available.
It was at 67%. It had never been offered for more than 50% in the 14+ months since release.

Regardless, number of copies available is another one of the factors that have affected the sales speed. That's my only point. Significant discount can't be the only factor. I was really surprised that DD didn't sell more. It seemed like an interesting game, but it really stalled for quite a while. And I *really* don't understand what's driving Vangers sales. I had never even heard of that game before it arrived on GOG... Bizarre.
...what?!

Congratulations. Have fun sleeping, I guess?

EDIT: Ah. I see. Very interesting. Thank you for your contribution to our insomnia.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by stan423321
I am completely saturated game-wise.

I bought two or three games, but I have so many now it will probably last me till the rest of my days.

And the good old ones are not really a renewable resource - like Moldavite, limited deposits, the real gems are few and far between, and once they are gone, they are gone.

Cypisss: I can confirm that Tallima was one of the three random winners of a massive crit. He has won the entire GOG catalog as a giftable code, valued at $865,260.97.
Tallima:
Congrats.
bew1977: Pier Solar I'm really interested in, but If I get it I throw off my carefully prepared budget.
011284mm: Blew my "budget" for this (or even the GOG monthly) yesterday. So everything is now just more of an 'Oh well' thing now.
Best part is the only game I wanted out of the promos I am now only waiting on one. So not all bad, (plus the extra 10 games).
I have carefully honed Steam sale budgets. The last 2 hours of the sale is generally when I crumble.
Okay, how many of you actually fell for Tallima's post, and how many of you are just trolling?
Matruchus: Wait, what? You won the whole gog catalog.

A I see another joke. Still waiting for the freebie you stole :)
Oh, a joke? Whew~! I was going to be three shades of envious, not to mention shocked! lol~
Wait... Did i just miss Grimrock 2 again????? its up on the top list...
In here: gullible insomniacs :)

Cypisss: I can confirm that Tallima was one of the three random winners of a massive crit. He has won the entire GOG catalog as a giftable code, valued at $865,260.97.
Tallima:
Oh you Trollima.
I'm so getting banned for that one. :)

Tallima:
THIS IS SORCERY!
Woohoo, critical hit on Pier Solar!
Got back home from an appointment.

Nice to see that Dragonfall did not pass away while I wasn't checking!

Please show your face Dragonfall! Mighty critical hit roll of 6 + 6 + 6 = 18 awaits you!