It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bew1977: Pier Solar I'm really interested in, but If I get it I throw off my carefully prepared budget.
Same here, it looks quite good but it would shake my whole maths for the next games I want. Maybe late round 3 though.
oldaperture: I keep getting the "Offer expired" alert when trying to buy Pier Solar. Anyone else having this problem? I can attempt to buy the other game normally.
I had it happen more than once. No freebies so far, but I can't complain of a lack of bugs.
Attachments:
gog_bug.png (92 Kb)
bew1977: Pier Solar I'm really interested in, but If I get it I throw off my carefully prepared budget.
Blew my "budget" for this (or even the GOG monthly) yesterday. So everything is now just more of an 'Oh well' thing now.
Best part is the out of the 3 games I actually wanted in the promo I am now only waiting on one. So not all bad, (plus the extra 10 games).

EDIT fixed gramma-a-a-a
Post edited March 05, 2015 by 011284mm
djdarko: Is Pier Solar showing "Swing and a Miss" for everyone?
gamingrn: Yes, but it still quotes the sale price in the checkout box for me.
Same here, it seems we all were going for the free one:)
LynetteC: Not here - just the normal checkout screen for me.
Check my screenshot at http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post8673
Post edited March 05, 2015 by joppo
For me yes.. also Freedom Planet did it.
WTH is that?
>Pier Solar
>D-damn, didn't really plan to get this since it's still a bit too rich for me but why not...
>Rectangle above the game in the buy page
>Oh shit, oh shit, HYPE!
>Swing and miss

Curses, you can say that again. And I should've known this would happen since I tried to jackpot it before as well. Oh well.
Massive Crit! Sweet!

Cypisss: I can confirm that Tallima was one of the three random winners of a massive crit. He has won the entire GOG catalog as a giftable code, valued at $865,260.97.
Attachments:
nyth1983: Is Terraria going to pop up again or what? That's the only one I'm waiting for and I missed it the first time around.
ymerejsasnak: Same here. Been waiting all day! Can anyone confirm it hasn't come up again yet?
I didn't see Terraria pop up. I've been watching every game since around 1pm today. And it wasn't included in the list either. Only the very first list for day one.
I've see almost every other game pop up again except for Terraria.
Tekkaman-James: PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: If you are receiving the "Swing and a Miss" message when trying to purchase a game, this seems to be a bug that crops up on games that are being sold for $4.89 USD. Regardless of the message, you can still click the "Pay for My Purchase" button and buy the game at the discounted price.
I was about to ask if anyone else got that message. Still shows discounted price and all.
Tallima: Massive Crit! Sweet!

Cypisss: I can confirm that Tallima was one of the three random winners of a massive crit. He has won the entire GOG catalog as a giftable code, valued at $865,260.97.
Tallima:
Wait, what? You won the whole gog catalog.

A I see another joke. Still waiting for the freebie you stole :)
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Matruchus
Just click F5 to reload in the purchase page.
oldaperture: I keep getting the "Offer expired" alert when trying to buy Pier Solar. Anyone else having this problem? I can attempt to buy the other game normally.
Just click F5 to reload in the purchase page.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Shendue
Can anyone tell me if unreal gold has come and gone today? Only one I'm really waiting on.

Thanks
ziolkowskim: it is for me
Again. Just click F5 to reload in the purchase page.
Tallima: Massive Crit! Sweet!
WHAT?!? That's amazing!!! Holy moley!!! Congratulations!!!!!