It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I just watched the Sudeki trailer again purely to hear Tom Baker do the narration.

Very familiar voice from my childhood...
Maxvorstadt: Massive Crit! Sweet!

Mega congrats for that! Never heard of such a thing! One of three, eh? Are these games only giftable or can you get them for yourself, too?
It was a joke :) Didn't you get it ?
djdarko: Is Pier Solar showing "Swing and a Miss" for everyone?
That's a bug. Just reload the checkout page.
high rated
Tallima: Massive Crit! Sweet!

Cypisss: I can confirm that Tallima was one of the three random winners of a massive crit. He has won the entire GOG catalog as a giftable code, valued at $865,260.97.
Tallima:
I need Fallout 2! ;)
Tallima: I'm so getting banned for that one. :)
You had me going for a moment... but it was the "value" that wrecked it. :)
high rated
Gnostic: And AI War is not in your shelf. Why is it that?
I assure you it is, I just haven't updated my GOGWiki page in ages.
gigafood1: Wait... Did i just miss Grimrock 2 again????? its up on the top list...
MissFable: Fresh has not completed it's 2nd round so your still on track for a copy of Grimrock 2 in the 3rd round. Grimlock 1 did appear recently which is probably what you are seeing.
nah Grimrock 2 was at 3rd place forever, if it didnt go on sale im not sure why it moved to 2nd lol. *sigh* also, if it doesnt appear in the next 4 hours or after like noon tomorrow I lose it, cause GOG chose the on week I can't stay up late to do the sale (fuck exams, lol)
I was wonderfully amused. :D
Tallima: To confirm: Only a joke! :) Don't go hoping for the whole catalog.

Some guy did win the whole catalog once, though. He was the 6 millionth downloader. I forget who it was, but I remember he used to post in the Might and Magic forums some. Nice guy.
fat free vegan recipes? ew.. ;)
high rated
Tallima: Massive Crit! Sweet!

Cypisss: I can confirm that Tallima was one of the three random winners of a massive crit. He has won the entire GOG catalog as a giftable code, valued at $865,260.97.
Tallima:
But it asks you to pay $4.89 upfront? Watch out, that's GOG's Nigerian department!
I thought that was fantastic.
First I was envious, then I clicked on the image and saw it was for the latest game and the blue was over an hour ago. So I checked out their post. You so nearly had me.
Very funny, +1
And Nexus eludes me still.
Geralt_of_Rivia: It's not a bug, it's a feature. GOG turns off website personalization during huge sales because of server load.
HypersomniacLive: Except that Firek said that full personalisation has been enabled since yesterday, yet it's still a broken mess for a good number of us, myself included.
He did? It still doesn't show anything for me.

Oh well, it will probably go back to normal after the sale anyway.
Arcanum for those who were looking for it.
Put AI WAR up one more time (when i am watching) so I can see my family again.