It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Exoanthrope: Damn, I already had TIE Fighter. What I need is X-Wing, but I've missed it both times. XD
Me too!
high rated
pengchi87: Agh. When will grimrock 1, and nox, come up again? It's past 1am here and I have an appoinment at 6. :-)
Shadowrun returns and dragonfall would be very nice... I missed shadowrun returns both times! Oh lordie....
Check your PMs, Grimrock is there :)
Repeat Fresh deal: Dead State (-67%) [200]

GET IT!
Man, I thought I'd only grab only a handful of games, but still ended up with over a dozen so far. Mind you, I'm not totally vigilant about what's on sale, but if I happen to see something that looks interesting I just nab it. Good thing I own quite a lot of the games on offer. That said, I'm surprised by how many older games I've actually picked up so far. Some of them have been available on GOG for quite a while now.
high rated
amrit9037: Yeah I am. That's what people WITHOUT MONEY do :P
Actually no, they don't. I'm pretty much broke myself this time, and I'm sure I'm not the only one; do you see us nagging others to gift us anything?

Besides, didn't you get two freebies? And one game gifted by FearfulSymmetry? Why don't you go play those before asking for more?

zeffyr: I can see you're only begging in this thread - that's the easiest way to get derepped.
That's besides the point. They've been repeatedly told that they should go to the dedicated thread to ask for gifts, but they choose to ignore the good advice they've been given and stay here disrupting this thread.
They basically want to be rewarded for disrespecting everyone else here.
deleted
Does the Age of Wonder Deluxe Edition also include the Golden Realms DLC?
MissFable: 400 copies gone in 7 minutes
Seasoned is on round 3
Fresh is still on round 2
thanks..
what do guys mean with freebies?
LynetteC: Son of a BITCH!! l clicked on Entomorph with 19 copies left, got the spinning circles for a while and when the checkout came up the game showed at 99p but the total order was £3.99!
I got that too. Nasty time for the site to glitch. :/

Incidentally, don't know if I said it earlier, good to see you here in this sale! :)
Dead State - is it as buggy as I've read or is it worth picking up?
MissFable: 400 copies gone in 7 minutes
Seasoned is on round 3
Fresh is still on round 2
Really? I think seasoned is still on round 2 as well.

I was surprised at how quick Entomorph went, barely a few minutes and it was gone. What's up with that game to be so well liked?
Post edited March 04, 2015 by j0ekerr
tarasis: I would be interested
PM sent. :)
Gnostic: Does the Age of Wonder Deluxe Edition also include the Golden Realms DLC?
No.
Finally got Dead State! Woo hoo!!
Cyraxpt: So... uhm... uhm... did, you know, that game, Dead State appear again?
DEAD STATE!