It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

guys please buy wasteland 2, when it pops up, i'l pay as soon as i get back online!!!!!!!
Uf, got Tie Fighter. One game left now.
Speed limit (b)reached.

And not enough copies, it seems.
The number of Ties goes up and down like crazy... It seems a lot of people is trying to hit their freebie.
Got the one game I was looking for - TIE FIGHTER. Wondering if I should hold out for the next round for Xwing.
Oh my god! Tie Fighter Special edition critical hit. That made me a very happy man!
deleted
reseme: any news about the 90% discount?
It used to show up, but then it got an arrow in the knee.
wow star wars go so fast....
Exoanthrope: The only freebie I've managed to get so far was Gobliiins pack, which I already own.

Would anyone be interested in some Gobliiins?
I would be interested
Praymettin: Oh my god! Tie Fighter Special edition critical hit. That made me a very happy man!
Whoa, congratulation !
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Splatsch
the_voivod: Aaah... Star Wars. No interest to me, but I'm surprised they didn't up the limit to 800 or so.
same here i only have the stw that looks like age of empires 1
other then that, no star wars for me
reseme: any news about the 90% discount?
There is no item with a 90% discount. It fell through at the last second. A blue mentioned it in this thread a while back.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post3797
Post edited March 04, 2015 by yyahoo
Out of curiosity, those that got freebies from gog, everytime you got one was from the beggining of the countdown? Or did anyone got something free after that (ex. 102/250)?
Whew! Got Tie Fighter. Anything else from here on out I buy is just gravy on the backlog. Sweet Wizardry flavored gravy.