It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

deleted
Roooooobin...
The Hooded Man!

Would buy it but im not into Commandoslike gameplay.
MissFable: 400 copies gone in 7 minutes
Seasoned is on round 3
Fresh is still on round 2
qwerty_84: thanks..
what do guys mean with freebies?
Occasionally when you go to buy one of the games on sale it is priced at "free". This is random and very rare but it's gog's way of ensuring everyone has the same chance of getting a free copy.
apehater: oh hell yeah, do i see right, a story about my uncle didn't pop up again so far?
Not in the second round, so far.
maz.588: How do you buy a copy to gift it later ? Do you gift it to your email ?
When you buy a game, you have the choice to get a code by email, instead of the game being put into your shelves. You give the code to someone, and they can redeem the game with it.
Please Shadowgate next, I'm waiting all day for this one.
the_voivod: Dead State looks kinda pants to me; I don't see the appeal at all. Vive la différence!
Same here. Seems like just another zombie game.
Yay got Dead State! I can stop being so obsessive about this sale! What a great deal on one of my bigger wants - can't wait to fire it up.

I already know I'm going to pass on Wasteland (again - a shame as that's a really nice price!) now I just have to figure out if I'm going to grab another of my wants (either Xenonauts or Drox) or call myself done for this sale.
How is that Robin Hood game? Is it like the Commandos series?
pengchi87: Agh. When will grimrock 1, and nox, come up again? It's past 1am here and I have an appoinment at 6. :-)
Shadowrun returns and dragonfall would be very nice... I missed shadowrun returns both times! Oh lordie....
Tarnicus: Check your PMs, Grimrock is there :)
OMG So kind! Thank you so much! I just turned on my computer because writing on a smartphone in my bed takes too long. :-) It's an awesome night for me. It's nighttime here anyways.
Bwahaahahahahahahahah, now i can sleep, bwahahaahahahahhahah, rest at last, no more pain, no mo... ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
And Dead State is now mine, yaaaaaaaaay! Now for Last Federation, Shadowgate, and Xenonauts.
deleted
Grargar: Repeat Fresh deal: Dead State (-67%) [200]

GET IT!
IAmSinistar: GOT!

Picked up a gift key.
Very nice! Got a gift key myself ;-)
I keep clicking but I'm not getting any crits.

It's rolemaster all over again.

The only thing that's missing is the level 12 troll.