It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Getcomposted: Oh, dear. 300 copies of Age of Wonders 3?
I think that's going to take a while.
Looks like we're in for an age of wondering when it'll finish. '~'
SortaSane: No crits the entire sale, not enough money for AoW 3, but I'm going for it.
Good luck!
KunoNoOni: Say has anyone noticed the GOGCOM twitch.tv channel is not coming up?
Crewdroog: they went without sleep for so long they hallucinated a psychedelic, man-eating aardvark and fled the building.
I'm so sleep deprived myself that I actually believe you :)
An actual list from me and the last one for today, I'm going to sleep. Good night everyone! Have fun :)

Games left:
A Story About My Uncle (-80%)
AI War Collection (-80%)
Anomaly 2 (-75%)
Anomaly Defenders (-75%)
Banner Saga, The (-60%)
Blocks That Matter (-70%)
Cognition: Game of the Year Edition (-80%)
Lumino City (-50%)
Neverending Nightmares (-50%)
PixelJunk Monsters HD (-85%)
PixelJunk Shooter (-85%)
QUBE Director's Cut (-80%)
Rayman Origins (-75%)
Signal Ops (-85%)
Smugglers V (-80%)
Teslagrad (-75%)

Movies left:
Angry Video Game Nerd The Movie {movie} (-50%)
The Frame {movie} (-50%)
The Gamers: Dorkness Rising {movie} (-75%)

Actual games in promo:
Tetrobot and Co. (-75%)
Age of Wonders III (-67%)
expopower: Looks like we're in for an age of wondering when it'll finish. '~'
Hah! I'd laugh if I weren't crying. ;)
KunoNoOni: Say has anyone noticed the GOGCOM twitch.tv channel is not coming up?
A router on the way to twitch.tv seems to be down so the whole site is not accessible.
stg83: Just flashy graphics, you walk around listening to some one reading letters in a cool English accent for a while in different scenic locales. Another very popular one is Gone Home, which uses environmental Story telling technique though exploration.
That game had such a nice little controversy attached to it I decided I needed to play it immediately.
Overall it was just "meh", not awful, not breathtaking, just somewhere in between. It wasn't the "walking simulation" aspect that bothered me (since I knew that going in), but the story it's trying to tell simply isn't all that...
Post edited March 09, 2015 by WildHobgoblin
Getcomposted: Oh, dear. 300 copies of Age of Wonders 3?
I think that's going to take a while.
psssh, it's only 15 USD. it's gonna FLY off the shelf. just you watch. :)
A pity. No crit on AoW 3. That would have been a game I would have gladly... given away to the awesome people here.
SortaSane: No crits the entire sale, not enough money for AoW 3, but I'm going for it.
ALH: Good luck!
I was also hoping for a crit on that one, but alas, it wasn't meant to be...
jamahann: Yes, I would love to try out MIND. It looks rather neat.
ElTerprise: Sorry already given away :(.
That's ok. I missed it when it came around, and now have been too slow for 2 give-away offers. Just my luck.
opticq: Well now that I missed my last game, I am done for today. I need to go be productive and get some work done. See you guys tomorrow!

And for those still waiting for games, may the odds be ever in your favor.
osavethechildren: Awww.. . Check your PM. As soon as I bumble through the PM system with my phone.
OMG, just saw the notification. +1 Thank you for your generosity! You made my day.
KunoNoOni: And people find this fun? LOL. Wow I really am out of touch with the game industry. I give the developer props for innovation though.
zeneve: I have a spare Steam Key for Dear Esther from a Humble Bundle, if you want to try it.
Sure, I'd like to see what its really all about. Thanks :)
Crewdroog: i cannot believe this thing is still going. hahaha, omg it's the sale that never ends...

oh and hello all! ;)
Welcome back crewdroog you just missed the 20k ;-)
Post edited March 09, 2015 by mcleodone
ElTerprise: Check your PM.
Many thanks again ElTerprise for passing this one to me, much appreciated.

Also if anyone missed Red Faction II or has the first part and wishes to complete their collection then please reply to this post. I will give preference to folks that have been participating in this thread. :)