It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MsParanoid: Thanks. I've written meantime and hope it'll be resolved.

Umm... so I'm not too familiar with action games (does it show?) and don't know what "rolling like crazy" means. Rolling dice? Rolling on the ground? And where does one get the Total Rebalance mod with instructions on what to do with it?
Rolling on the ground -> evasive maneuvers. TW2 is a lot more action game than the first one. I'm struggling with this too.
j0ekerr: Who wants to become an eunox?
Its nox fair, even tinyE won't be able to qualify. :P
MsParanoid: Argh. I just bought The Witcher 2 and paid through Paypal but GOG's follow-on page said there seemed to be a problem with the payment, and that I should wait up to an hour for their confirmation e-mail before retrying to purchase. Nooo.

Meantime PayPal has sent an e-mail to say the payment went through. What should I do? Only 449 left now. Do I have it? Or not?

Anyone else had such a thing happen? How did it play out?
influxotzg: same thing happened to me

about 20 minutes after the transaction-confirmation email from paypal gog added the game to my account
Ah, phew. Thanks. I'm mopping my fevered brow.
Pardinuz: 6 am and still no signs of Din's Curse or the Shadowruns.
Better go to sleep... -_-
Good luck with the crits everyone! :)
thanks, im saving my crit for Wasteland 2, obviously :)

edit: ElTerprise, you dreamkiller (: so no wasteland crit for me :/
Post edited March 07, 2015 by Turtlesaur
ElTerprise: Sorry it already went through.
kblazer883: Thus, I used the word "again" to signify if it comes up "again". Thank you for letting me know about the first time though.
For clarification: Wasteland 2 already showed up in all three rounds. In this promo it won't coming back. Sorry.
ElTerprise: Do you mean that one in the attachment. It's a post you replied to.

Edit: Ninja'd. Also correction. Post was just in early access :P.
Turtlesaur: yeah that one, thats it :)
When you click a link to a post then the red arrow appear besides it.
goplanet: I sense a rumor starting....
Psht!
bler144: Yeah, I already owned it on Steam, and got one of the free GOG keys in that giveaway just in case I ever want to play through it again after Steam ceases to exist.
seanb.655: What do you mean by "after Steam ceases to exist"?
Obiously, he means in the post-apocalyptic Mad Max 2-like future.

Which is scheduled to happen Next thursday, or when Putin decides to clone dinosaurs to wrestle them naked since he's tired of homoerotic bear-fighting.
toxicTom: Rolling on the ground -> evasive maneuvers. TW2 is a lot more action game than the first one. I'm struggling with this too.
Repost time
high rated
Turtlesaur: yeah that one, thats it :)
justanoldgamer: When you click a link to a post then the red arrow appear besides it.
^this

See here: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post15787
j0ekerr: Right, bartering time!

Who's missed Nox? I'll exchange it for your left testicle.

Who wants to become an eunox?
I'll trade you mine, though I imagine it'll hurt so bad I might need a whiskey on the nox.
evilnancyreagan: ok seriously;

http://www.windows93.net/
Exoanthrope: This is probably the coolest thing I've ever seen on the internet.
Yup great one thanks once more evilnancy!
And for the list a relly helpful one to check yout PC
And after such a long insomnia one if you dont find your mouse anymore: check pointer
MsParanoid: Ah, phew. Thanks. I'm mopping my fevered brow.
I was going to say that GOG Support is good people so there is no need to be paranoid...but then I saw your username. :)
Does "Dead State" worth the money?

I'm reading that it's bug fest, but the reviews are a bit old and maybe the the problems have been fixed.
Has anyone played it?
Geralt_of_Rivia: Internationally that's called a claqueur which means exactly the same thing. That's originally a french word but it was taken over into English as well as German.
I've learned a new word. :-)

This forum entertains AND educates.
Post edited March 07, 2015 by j0ekerr