It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

kblazer883: Thus, I used the word "again" to signify if it comes up "again". Thank you for letting me know about the first time though.
ElTerprise: For clarification: Wasteland 2 already showed up in all three rounds. In this promo it won't coming back. Sorry.
Oh well, back to wasting my time in some other fashion. Thanks.
Dead State is in the Orange, folks! :D

We're almost out of the sluggish area!!!
Yes! Almost out of this "dead state"!
vanchann: Does "Dead State" worth the money?

I'm reading that it's bug fest, but the reviews are a bit old and maybe the the problems have been fixed.
Has anyone played it?
I hear it's good.

I'd say it's biggest problem is one of timing. Launching at a time when we're all tired of zombies everywhere.

Bugs are it's biggest second problem.
seanb.655: What do you mean by "after Steam ceases to exist"?
goplanet: I sense a rumor starting....
It was an implied "if" statement (why turn down a digital freebie egg in a 2nd basket?), but we should totally start a rumor!

Uh, hey guys, I heard Martha Stewart was just re-arrested. She was selling off stock in Valve based on insider information that they're going out of business!
MsParanoid: Umm... so I'm not too familiar with action games (does it show?) and don't know what "rolling like crazy" means. Rolling dice? Rolling on the ground? And where does one get the Total Rebalance mod with instructions on what to do with it?
toxicTom: Rolling on the ground -> evasive maneuvers. TW2 is a lot more action game than the first one. I'm struggling with this too.
I see. So one learns, thanks.

I haven't played TW (1). In fact I haven't even downloaded it yet. Bought it only yesterday. Coming from a mainly puzzle/RPG/RTS background I thought I should branch out a bit. Egged on by affordable prices on Double_Insomnia. (Thanks GoG!)
Lemon_Curry: Don't you just love it when a review of a buggy indie game begins this way?: (Dead State reviews p.4)

Obviously, it does not have to be a fake review but... just go ahead and read the rest. ;)
huN73R: "Take a hike, Bioware. DoubleBear just showed you who's the RPG master"
Hmmm . . . that totally sounds legit :P
Not sure what you guys' point is, but that review was written almost three months ago, so it's not one written just to get the game moving faster in this sale. As to the reviewer's enthusiasm: yes, it's unusually...well-composed, and could be an ad blurb written by a marketing guy from the dev/pub, but there are probably hundreds of reviews on GOG that read like that, in many cases multiple such ones per game.
evanmv13: Yes! Almost out of this "dead state"!
The keaning of the wind suggest more dead calm.
Prohzac: Already did :)
Good, because with our powers combined we are Captain Plan......err....wait what?!, sorry bout that don't know where the heck did that come from. 0___o
j0ekerr: I'd say it's biggest problem is one of timing. Launching at a time when we're all tired of zombies everywhere.
*Raises hand.

I'm not.
toxicTom: Rolling on the ground -> evasive maneuvers. TW2 is a lot more action game than the first one. I'm struggling with this too.
MsParanoid: I see. So one learns, thanks.

I haven't played TW (1). In fact I haven't even downloaded it yet. Bought it only yesterday. Coming from a mainly puzzle/RPG/RTS background I thought I should branch out a bit. Egged on by affordable prices on Double_Insomnia. (Thanks GoG!)
I don't always favor action based combat, but when I played Witcher 1 out of the box I got bored and gave up. Loved Witcher 2.

I just re-bought Witcher 1 in this sale to give it another try.
j0ekerr: I'd say it's biggest problem is one of timing. Launching at a time when we're all tired of zombies everywhere.
justanoldgamer: *Raises hand.

I'm not.
Neither am I :)
vanchann: Does "Dead State" worth the money?

I'm reading that it's bug fest, but the reviews are a bit old and maybe the the problems have been fixed.
Has anyone played it?
j0ekerr: I hear it's good.

I'd say it's biggest problem is one of timing. Launching at a time when we're all tired of zombies everywhere.

Bugs are it's biggest second problem.
I wish gog would have <span class="bold">Dying Light</span> zombie rpg from Techland. I love zombie killer games.
Post edited March 07, 2015 by Matruchus
Prohzac: Already did :)
stg83: Good, because with our powers combined we are Captain Plan......err....wait what?!, sorry bout that don't know where the heck did that come from. 0___o
I think I know where you're coming from. In last moment I've restrained myself from shouting "Go, go, Power Rangers!"... Or... have I just done it?
Ugh...Dead State! Why won't you go away so I can stop being tempted by you? I've spent enough during this sale, dang it!