It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

j0ekerr: Right, bartering time!

Who's missed Nox? I'll exchange it for your left testicle.

Who wants to become an eunox?
What if it's a woman who wants that game? (Not me, just curious)
Zillatain: Oh you have got to be kidding me...

The one I have been wanting to get since i missed it the first two rounds, shows up right after the last game I saw before going to bed. And it was the only one I was really interested in with this sale. Oh well, maybe it will be on sale next year.

Though it's probably for the best since it was quite a bit more than $10 even on sale. I usually don't spend more than that for a game, but i was going to make an exception for this one. Really want to play it, but I am not going to pay full price.

Anyway... I have to thank IAmSinistar for starting this thread and to everyone else who has/is keeping track of all of the games during this sale. It's very helpful.
The_Blog: Which game are you talking about?
I really don't want to say since people get a bit unhappy at times when somebody says "I just happen to miss 'game-x'.

Oh hell... I will say it about $14.
Turtlesaur: thank all, now i figured out how to de-newuserfy myself. for the red thing im still divided between a) its a post i replied to and b) it was downvoted :P
justanoldgamer: The red thing, is it on the left of the avatar pointing to it?
yep, wait ill take a pic :P
nvm now its gone but yeah it was on the left side... cant remember everything about it though, which is understandable because it happened like 30+ mins ago and my mind automatically deletes less important stuff every 15 mins :/
Grargar: "Groan"
There is nox stopping the puns!
Turtlesaur: thank all, now i figured out how to de-newuserfy myself. for the red thing im still divided between a) its a post i replied to and b) it was downvoted :P
ElTerprise: Do you mean that one in the attachment. It's a post you replied to.

Edit: Ninja'd. Also correction. Post was just in early access :P.
yeah that one, thats it :)
j0ekerr: Right, bartering time!

Who's missed Nox? I'll exchange it for your left testicle.

Who wants to become an eunox?
huN73R: What if it's a woman who wants that game? (Not me, just curious)
They do have ovaries right?
Post edited March 07, 2015 by The_Blog
Kaiss: Bought 8 games in this promo, not a single critical hit T_T but at least the prices were nice.
I missed Robin Hood all the times.

Thx GoG :D
I feel your pain. But I bought over 40 games and not a single crit. 2 swing and a misses, though. GOG has figured out that I'm a whale and why give away to me what I'll probably buy anyways. hehe
seanb.655: Yeah...didn't GOG give Witcher 2 out free just a while back???

Kinda sucks that a great game'll probably end up keaning uber hard...
bler144: Yeah, I already owned it on Steam, and got one of the free GOG keys in that giveaway just in case I ever want to play through it again after Steam ceases to exist.
Whaaa? Steam better not die, until I move my Thief and LoK collection from there to here! And in this case, you better get latest Thief remake, Gog. Ha! I bet it's somewhere on wish-list there. Gotta vote yes!
seanb.655: Yeah...didn't GOG give Witcher 2 out free just a while back???

Kinda sucks that a great game'll probably end up keaning uber hard...
bler144: Yeah, I already owned it on Steam, and got one of the free GOG keys in that giveaway just in case I ever want to play through it again after Steam ceases to exist.
What do you mean by "after Steam ceases to exist"?
MsParanoid: Argh. I just bought The Witcher 2 and paid through Paypal but GOG's follow-on page said there seemed to be a problem with the payment, and that I should wait up to an hour for their confirmation e-mail before retrying to purchase. Nooo.

Meantime PayPal has sent an e-mail to say the payment went through. What should I do? Only 449 left now. Do I have it? Or not?

Anyone else had such a thing happen? How did it play out?
same thing happened to me

about 20 minutes after the transaction-confirmation email from paypal gog added the game to my account
Kaiss: Bought 8 games in this promo, not a single critical hit T_T but at least the prices were nice.
I missed Robin Hood all the times.

Thx GoG :D
its_the_peanutiest: I feel your pain. But I bought over 40 games and not a single crit. 2 swing and a misses, though. GOG has figured out that I'm a whale and why give away to me what I'll probably buy anyways. hehe
prices were nice. However I too am in the boat of no crits. Bought 9 games myself
huN73R: What if it's a woman who wants that game? (Not me, just curious)
I'll refer them to rule 30 of the internet.
paladin181: Why would my wife want to kill you?
You don't wanna know...

:-P
MsParanoid: I've checked in PayPal - it's listed as processed. I'll try find a contact address at GoG. Not sure whether it'll be resolved before all the copies are sold though.
opticq: GOG will just give you the game honestly. I wouldn't worry
Well, I have confidence that if they've received the funds they'll let me have the game. I just hope PayPal doesn't for some reason reverse the payment in the meantime.

I've mailed GoG support and just wait and see.
seanb.655: What do you mean by "after Steam ceases to exist"?
After the Apocalypse?