It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stilton: Bed time, people. See you in a few hours. :-)
Good night, Stilton. Sleep well and see you later :)
Stilton: Bed time, people. See you in a few hours. :-)
Night Viking dude, sleep well. :-)
Conversational Free-For-All Thread Song of the Day

Mr. Blue Sky by Jeff Lynne's ELO
Post edited December 08, 2015 by BillyMaysFan59
ElTerprise: Which make them really great because the games are still coherent in a way - hope we'll see the most recent one here at some point (still haven't played Gat out of Hell yet) and that we'll see a Saints Row 5.
My problem with the more serious GTA titles is while they're great games with cool world / world design the stories are not that great. Not to mention the "bowling" in GTA IV ;). I mean GTA V isn't bad story-wise - not at all - but Rockstar can do better - see Red Dead Redemption for example.
Will be buying both 4 and Gat Out of Hell whenever they show up here. Specifically put off renting them to grab them here.

GTA 4 was a mess. Between awful car physics and a whole lot of garbage errand running, I checked out fast.
CarrionCrow: Will be buying both 4 and Gat Out of Hell whenever they show up here. Specifically put off renting them to grab them here.

GTA 4 was a mess. Between awful car physics and a whole lot of garbage errand running, I checked out fast.
Well i already enjoyed 4 elsewhere but i would buy it again here and i'm waiting for Gat out of Hell until it shows up here....

Oh yes...the car physics were really bad and the main protagonists wasn't that great either. The game was a missed opportunity...because the premise wasn't that bad....
ElTerprise: Well i already enjoyed 4 elsewhere but i would buy it again here and i'm waiting for Gat out of Hell until it shows up here....

Oh yes...the car physics were really bad and the main protagonists wasn't that great either. The game was a missed opportunity...because the premise wasn't that bad....
They screwed up, then recovered with 5. But GTA at this point still won't be as silly fun as Saints Row. They'd have to shift gears massively to do that, and odds are they'd just end up looking ridiculous in the attempt.
CarrionCrow: They screwed up, then recovered with 5. But GTA at this point still won't be as silly fun as Saints Row. They'd have to shift gears massively to do that, and odds are they'd just end up looking ridiculous in the attempt.
I agree. I guess Rockstar don't want GTA to be silly fun any more. The want to tell serious stories which don't have that much in common with something like Vice City - still my favourite GTA - and as long there is something like Saints Row i don't care - although it's unfortunate nonetheless that the GTA series diverted that much from its roots...

-------------
Alright. Try to sleep now to get my sleep pattern back in order...
Good night everyone :)
ElTerprise: Alright. Try to sleep now to get my sleep pattern back in order...
Night ElT, sleep well.
ElTerprise: I agree. I guess Rockstar don't want GTA to be silly fun any more. The want to tell serious stories which don't have that much in common with something like Vice City - still my favourite GTA - and as long there is something like Saints Row i don't care - although it's unfortunate nonetheless that the GTA series diverted that much from its roots...

-------------
Alright. Try to sleep now to get my sleep pattern back in order...
Agreed. GTA can do its thing, and Saints Row can keep on doing what they do much better.

-laughs- Just rented Vice City less than a week ago.

Smart call. Disrupted sleep patterns are no fun at all. Have a good night, sleep well. =)
BillyMaysFan59: Conversational Free-For-All Thread Song of the Day

Mr. Blue Sky by Jeff Lynne's ELO
Fantastic, as usual :-) Thanks, Billy.

(*sleepless waves* to everyone)
AgentBirdnest: Fantastic, as usual :-) Thanks, Billy.

(*sleepless waves* to everyone)
Evening.

Looks like you just reached 4 stars
BillyMaysFan59: Evening.

Looks like you just reached 4 stars
Indeed :-) There was cake, fireworks, strippers, beer, and a live band to celebrate....... Either that, or two people said "congrats". I can't remember for certain, so I'll assume it was the first thing ;-)
Good mornium!

I can guard the thread while everyone is away.

* a small hedgehog shuffles into the thread*

-PASSWORD?!!

-yip yip?

- Alright, close enough you may pass.
superstande: Good mornium!

I can guard the thread while everyone is away.

* a small hedgehog shuffles into the thread*

-PASSWORD?!!

-yip yip?

- Alright, close enough you may pass.
Good morning. =)

Sounds like a plan. You'll do a great job, I'm sure. Added bonus - you don't have to wear a security guard outfit while doing so.
Good morning, lovely people of the thread !
How are you doing ? :)
**big hugs with coffee**